bannednutrition.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: HERE IT IS. THE TRUTH ABOUT FASTING! PART 1

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    Bro this argument goes both ways... you already made up your mind and didnít want to discuss it either ... so Iím saying so no one gang up on you... just you and rick 2 ppl do podcast fasting #2 your response to Steve and letís see ...
    What are you talking about? I was the one who WANTS to discuss it! I wrote a full length extensive article on the topic. Did you read it?

It isn't up to me to do a podcast with Rick. That's up to him.
    Backstage at the 2013 NPC Championships. 59 years old.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    What are you talking about? I was the one who WANTS to discuss it! I wrote a full length extensive article on the topic. Did you read it?

It isn't up to me to do a podcast with Rick. That's up to him.
    Bro I did read it 2 times ... it seems to ignore other scientific evidence.. ..but I want to hear u present the argument like Steve ... many brothers on evo do...especially after that whole argument you guys had ...

Bro podcast is up to you ... rick saying if u game he will do it with you ... your response to Steveís fasting podcast ... would be fair and both sides of the story explain
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    Bro I did read it 2 times ... it seems to ignore other scientific evidence.. ..but I want to hear u present the argument like Steve ... many brothers on evo do...especially after that whole argument you guys had ...

Bro podcast is up to you ... rick saying if u game he will do it with you ... your response to Steveís fasting podcast ... would be fair and both sides of the story explain
    Well, if you read it, then you know my reasoning. Dude, there is ALWAYS conflicting scientific evidence and just going back and forth with what one study or the other said is pointless. But you know...if people feel better fasting, then I say , let them do it. I don't make any money talking people out of it. But if anyone thinks you can build more muscle by not eating, then that's a level of delusion I can't even comprehend. But, whatever.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Well, if you read it, then you know my reasoning. Dude, there is ALWAYS conflicting scientific evidence and just going back and forth with what one study or the other said is pointless. But you know...if people feel better fasting, then I say , let them do it. I don't make any money talking people out of it. But if anyone thinks you can build more muscle by not eating, then that's a level of delusion I can't even comprehend. But, whatever.
    Your posts are baseless and have no science. Total BS. You have no case and you're skirting the issue, everyone can see you have a weak case against fasting. If you did the podcast, we would listen to you and maybe believe you, but, right now, you are just talking out your back side as far as I'm concerned.

Everyone on evolutionary doesn't believe you, literally not 1 supporting voice and you keep going without proving your points by showing valid scientific data in the podcast.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    Your posts are baseless and have no science. Total BS. You have no case and you're skirting the issue, everyone can see you have a weak case against fasting. If you did the podcast, we would listen to you and maybe believe you, but, right now, you are just talking out your back side as far as I'm concerned.

Everyone on evolutionary doesn't believe you, literally not 1 supporting voice and you keep going without proving your points by showing valid scientific data in the podcast.
    Yeah, you're probably right.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah, you're probably right.
    Finally, Nelson admits he's wrong. I should add that to my signature.

Nelson do you like my siggy?
    I backed out .....[of the podcast]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234