Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH advice

Thank you for the help... you guys are the best. I’m very nervous to make my first order. I was going to buy 2 kits.

For anyone taking HGH, what can I expect in some kind of a timeline? Meaning like, after a month you’ll notice this, after 2 months you’ll notice this, after 3 months ...... blah blah blah.

That will get you too the two month mark, which is where I’m at now. I have to say I’m really starting to notice at two months my body is feeling great, muscles are tight and I’m getting really good pumps during workout. I noticed improved sleep within the first few weeks. Probably around one month I noticed my voice deepening and continues to do so. I’m pretty sure my hands and feet have grown a bit. My skin is looking healthy and overall I’m feeling full and hard.

Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow... I had no idea that the voice, hands and feet were all side effects. How much are you taking each day? I was thinking about going with 2 a day.

I just realized you told me in a previous post that you’re taking .3.33 IU... are you taking the Eurotropin from PSL?

That will get you too the two month mark, which is where I’m at now. I have to say I’m really starting to notice at two months my body is feeling great, muscles are tight and I’m getting really good pumps during workout. I noticed improved sleep within the first few weeks. Probably around one month I noticed my voice deepening and continues to do so. I’m pretty sure my hands and feet have grown a bit. My skin is looking healthy and overall I’m feeling full and hard.

Hope this helps!

I just realized you told me in a previous post that you’re taking .3.33 IU... are you taking the Eurotropin from PSL?

Yes, that’s the one! Good stuff.

I may try to drop it down to 2.5iu. I’m having some CTS (carpel tunel symptom) acting up from it. Hoping if I drop the dose a bit, I can keep running and get ride of this side effect.

2 IUs a day is not a lot.

3.33IUs is the sweet spot for healing, fat loss, and some strength gains with minimal side effects.

Either way even at 2 IUs a day thats 60IUs a month so 4 months and again really wont see much at that dose for only 4 months. Not saying it wont do anything but you wont be getting all the benefits.

Ok thank you... this is why I’m asking questions beforehand. Should I start slow? Meaning like 2 IU then step up to 3 IU, etc?

2 IUs a day is not a lot.

3.33IUs is the sweet spot for healing, fat loss, and some strength gains with minimal side effects.

Either way even at 2 IUs a day thats 60IUs a month so 4 months and again really wont see much at that dose for only 4 months. Not saying it wont do anything but you wont be getting all the benefits.

Ok thank you... this is why I’m asking questions beforehand. Should I start slow? Meaning like 2 IU then step up to 3 IU, etc?

I would start at 1IU for a week...then increase by 1 IU each subsequent week. This will really help with any potential sizes like tingling hands. Give you body a chance to adjust.

I would start at 1IU for a week...then increase by 1 IU each subsequent week. This will really help with any potential sizes like tingling hands. Give you body a chance to adjust.

This would be a good idea! I had some pretty bad headaches starting at 3.33. Took probably a week or more for them to subside.

I agree because that is basically the way in which I approached my initial exposure to HGH. I injected 2IUs five days per week for the first month. I then injected 3IUs five days per week during the second month. And from the beginning of the third month until today I have injected 3.33IUs five day per week. I experienced a small degree of tremors and shakes for the first few months. But those symptoms dissipated rather quickly have not returned.
Good call, Nismo.

Now if I could somehow stop shooting heroin seven days per week. ;-(

- - - Updated - - -

Staind's "Blow Away."

I agree because that is basically the way in which I approached my initial exposure to HGH. I injected 2IUs five days per week for the first month. I then injected 3IUs five days per week during the second month. And from the beginning of the third month until today I have injected 3.33IUs five day per week. I experienced a small degree of tremors and shakes for the first few months. But those symptoms dissipated rather quickly have not returned.
Good call, Nismo.

Now if I could somehow stop shooting heroin seven days per week. ;-(

- - - Updated - - -

Staind's "Blow Away."

Are you a quitter?

No, shred, I'm not! But that's a part of my problem. I mean, why can't ya'll give a break vis-a-vis this "quitter stuff" when it comes to my heroin addiction? It's so unfair, man!

I want to see you successful at everything you do, Eddie. So, that means I want you to be the best god damn heroin addict SOCAL has ever seen! I know you can do it!

I want to see you successful at everything you do, Eddie. So, that means I want you to be the best god damn heroin addict SOCAL has ever seen! I know you can do it!

Really, shred? You really do? Do you think that I could be an even better heroin addict than my idol Scott Weiland?

What else to do other than shooting heroin when you live in No Hoe Land (or was it No Ho???). I'd go crazy without hoes and would probably start shooting heroin too. :)

Sent from an alien spaceship using Tapatalk

What else to do other than shooting heroin when you live in No Hoe Land (or was it No Ho???). I'd go crazy without hoes and would probably start shooting heroin too. :)

Sent from an alien spaceship using Tapatalk

There are a lot of hookers here in Hollywood, CE. There are so many here that we even have several blind hookers. Yeah, you really gotta hand it to 'em.

Back
Top Bottom