Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH advice

EuroTropin is great and you can get at a great price international. I’m currently running ZPTropin from DS and it is great as well. You really can’t go wrong with either. One thing I do like with DS is the shipping is lighting fast and no customs.

We also have it available domestically..and we also have a new improved shipping method internationally that is extremely fast and effective.. not only do we have it available domestically we are also offering 15% off, using Bitcoin, and if you choose to go international we have incredible shipping method reusing.. and you know our HGH is one of the best in the market from all of the mass spec tests that were conducted at several other message boards, including professional muscle, and other guys pulling blood work as well..

We have absolutely zero issues with stock and we are not affected by anything that's going on in China..

We also have it available domestically..and we also have a new improved shipping method internationally that is extremely fast and effective.. not only do we have it available domestically we are also offering 15% off, using Bitcoin, and if you choose to go international we have incredible shipping method reusing.. and you know our HGH is one of the best in the market from all of the mass spec tests that were conducted at several other message boards, including professional muscle, and other guys pulling blood work as well..

We have absolutely zero issues with stock and we are not affected by anything that's going on in China..

Yes, that 15% discount is huge! When it comes to HGH you need a lot and have to run it for a long time, so when you can get a discount on it. That’s the time to stock up!

My bloodwork is in this thread from PSL EuroTropin. It was outstanding! My IGF-1 more then doubled and the serum test was thru the roof.

Yes, that 15% discount is huge! When it comes to HGH you need a lot and have to run it for a long time, so when you can get a discount on it. That’s the time to stock up!

My bloodwork is in this thread from PSL EuroTropin. It was outstanding! My IGF-1 more then doubled and the serum test was thru the roof.
Of all the customers we had, you were the most unbiased and you were by the book with your testing. I recall man members saying that you how relieved they were when they seen your blood work, this would pop up here and there.
You need anything just let me know.. If your down for an other lets, lets do it!

Your logs were fun to watch..

Yo, Vision. If I ordered the Eurotropin non-Domestic about how long do you think it would take to get to the states? And is there a guarantee or something on the just in case U.S. customs snags it? It be to sketchy to spend that kinda bread only to have it confiscated. Ive had that problem before that why I only use DS.

Back
Top Bottom