Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH advice

RichieRich777

Hi guys... I’ve been reading about HGH for a long time. I want to use it for all,of it benefits. I recently turned 50 years old, I’m 6’2”, 220 lbs, I go to the gym 4 days sometimes 5... I really just exercise and try to stay in shape. My usual gym routine is 4 miles in30 minutes on the treadmill or elliptical Then chest and back, next day shoulders and arms. Abs everyday. I don’t want to get huge or anything. I want to look and feel better and get all the HGh benefits. My first questions are:

-What dose do I want to take?
-How often do I take the HGH?
-who should I go through?

Thanks in advance.

Hi guys... I’ve been reading about HGH for a long time. I want to use it for all,of it benefits. I recently turned 50 years old, I’m 6’2”, 220 lbs, I go to the gym 4 days sometimes 5... I really just exercise and try to stay in shape. My usual gym routine is 4 miles in30 minutes on the treadmill or elliptical Then chest and back, next day shoulders and arms. Abs everyday. I don’t want to get huge or anything. I want to look and feel better and get all the HGh benefits. My first questions are:

Thanks in advance.

4 IU's a day is the standard protocal for performance and physique enhancement with little no side effects. You will want to ramp that dosage up very very slowly. Start with just 1 IU a day for a week, then 2 IU the next week until you get to 4IU. For 4IU, most people will inject twice a day....morning and late afternoon.

As far as sources go, I've serum testing the PSL Eurotropin and it's 100% legit. Great score from me and another great score from sub-Squach another member here on the forum. I get all my HGH stuff from forum sponsor PSL. They have several brands that are all solid.

Thanks in advance.

I’m taking 3.33iu daily, at this dose each kit will last you 30 days.
Take everyday for first two months, after two months you can run 5 days a week and take weekend off.
PSL is awesome quality.
Here’s my bloodwork from running Eurotropin. Baseline IGF-1 was 133 before starting.
4121049d77a32f967994410412ad1e52.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks in advance.

How do you do, RichieRich777?

I am 60-years-old and have been injecting 3.33IUs of HGH on a daily basis for the past eight years. It is the proverbial Fountain of Youth. Given that I think that you will be using HGH for much the same reasons as I, I recommend that you use 3.33IUs per day, too.

Thank you very much for the help/ advice fellas... When you say “kit” how much is that? I see the small bottles with the different colored caps that you add water to, is 1 of those bottles a kit?

How do you inject daily, to twice daily and not end up like a pin cushion? I am totally new to this so I have no idea how to inject, where to inject, etc...

Thank you again in advance

- - - Updated - - -

How do you do, RichieRich777?

I am 60-years-old and have been injecting 3.33IUs of HGH on a daily basis for the past eight years. It is the proverbial Fountain of Youth. Given that I think that you will be using HGH for much the same reasons as I, I recommend that you use 3.33IUs per day, too.

Thanks Eddie... If you don’t mind me asking, how much does it cost you on a monthly basis and where do you get your HGH?

Thank you very much for the help/ advice fellas... When you say “kit” how much is that? I see the small bottles with the different colored caps that you add water to, is 1 of those bottles a kit?

How do you inject daily, to twice daily and not end up like a pin cushion? I am totally new to this so I have no idea how to inject, where to inject, etc...

Thank you again in advance

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Eddie... If you don’t mind me asking, how much does it cost you on a monthly basis and where do you get your HGH?

Most HGH products are sold in kits of 10 vials with 10 ml of bac stat water. To make things easy, you simply take one vial of HGH, and add 1ml of mac water to the vial. Then use a standard insulin syring which will have markings on it from 10-100. 20 on the syringe would be 2 IU's. 40 would be 4 IU's. Keeping this simple is important...less chance of fucking up the math.

If you ran 3.33 IU's a day like how eddie and others are doing it, then each "kit" will last a month and cost you "about $200 each month.

Injections are done in the belly fat area of your abdomen....try one or two inches to the left or right of your belly button. And with a 31 gauge slin pin, you won't feel a thing. No probably injecting into fat multiple times a week...you will not build up scar tissue or anything like that.

Kit is a box generally consisting of 10 vials of HGH @10 IU each (for a total of 100 IU per kit) and 10 amps of BAC water. As others said, you take one vial with HGH powder and add 1ml of BAC water to it (do not shake it!!! Let it dissolve by itself). Then you will get 10 IU per 1ml of liquid, or 1iu per 0.1ml (simple math). One of these vials will last you 3 days @ 3.33 IU per day, or a whole kit will last for a month.
Inject in the belly fat around belly button. I usually pinch and pull out skin, swab with alcohol and inject using 31 gauge insulin needle (hint: wait a few seconds for alcohol to evaporate or it will put when you push a needle in. Push it in quick, hurts much less or not at all).
Oh, and don't believe for a second that Eddie is 60 y.o. He likes saying that to pretend that he's young, when in fact he's somewhere around a 100. :)

Sent from an alien spaceship using Tapatalk

You're more than welcome, Richie. I spend $1.300 per month on HGH (yes, it's pricey, but real HGH is always quite pricey). I purchase it from promedications.cc
Currently, promeds is including one additional 10iu vial for every ten vials purchased.

You're more than welcome, Richie. I spend $1.300 per month on HGH (yes, it's pricey, but real HGH is always quite pricey). I purchase it from promedications.cc
Currently, promeds is including one additional 10iu vial for every ten vials purchased.

None of that "generic" Chinese cr*p ;)

So if the kit costs $200 but you’re spending $1300 what am I missing? Is there other stuff I need to buy along with the $200 kit?

I’m sorry if these questions are redundant or stupid. I’m a total nubie and I don’t wanna screw this up. I’m totally counting on you guys to get me going, lol...

Thank you guys... How about the dual chamber pen looking thing? Is there any advantage to using that?

The Nord and Geno pens are convenient but expensive. And from what I can tell, the PSL Eurotropin is actually more potent. I used to sing the praises of the pharma grade stuff. But guys on here have been getting super high serum scores on PSL's Eurotropin so I see no point in spending literally 3-5 times more for pharma grade. Just don't buy any random chinese HGH. You need to purchase the brands that the credible forum members have spent their own time and money to test themselves.

Eddie is a wealthy old man...he wipes his ass with $20 bills. He can afford the monthly cost of the pharma stuff. $1300 pharma vs $200 for PSL Eurotropin.

3.33-4IUs a day. Can do 5 days on 2 days off but will want to run it for 6 months+

- - - Updated - - -

3.33-4IUs a day. Can do 5 days on 2 days off but will want to run it for 6 months+

Also can dose once a day in the morning on an empty stomach. PSL has great stuff.

As stated above the Genotropin pens are nice and convenient but expensive.

The PSL generics are good stuff. Most kits are 100IUs broken into 10 x 10IU vials. You would mix say 1ml of bac water in and then dose 1/3 of the vial every day for 3 days. This comes out to 3.33IUs a day and a kit will last 30 days so essentially 1 month.

You would want 5-6 kits. If you look at their Somatropin 200 if you do 10 Kits that will last essentially 1 year if you do the 5 days on 2 days off dosing protocol. Its $1,550 but that again is a years worth of HGH which is worth it.

- - - Updated - - -

Also can dose once a day in the morning on an empty stomach. PSL has great stuff.

As stated above the Genotropin pens are nice and convenient but expensive.

The PSL generics are good stuff. Most kits are 100IUs broken into 10 x 10IU vials. You would mix say 1ml of bac water in and then dose 1/3 of the vial every day for 3 days. This comes out to 3.33IUs a day and a kit will last 30 days so essentially 1 month.

You would want 5-6 kits. If you look at their Somatropin 200 if you do 10 Kits that will last essentially 1 year if you do the 5 days on 2 days off dosing protocol. Its $1,550 but that again is a years worth of HGH which is worth it.

I’m thinking about trying the somatropin 200 next and testing it. I have a few more Eurotropin kits to go thru first.

I’m thinking about trying the somatropin 200 next and testing it. I have a few more Eurotropin kits to go thru first.

Yea I got a good deal on PSL peptides so running those between my cycles (Peg MGF, cjc dac, ghrp2) but seriously considering saying fuck it and just doing the 1000 IU deal on the Somatropin and having my supply for the year.

I'd love to see some serum testing on those. I just had blood drawn yesterday to test the G-Tropin from PSL. Will see what I score on that one in a few days.

I'd love to see some serum testing on those. I just had blood drawn yesterday to test the G-Tropin from PSL. Will see what I score on that one in a few days.

Awesome brother! I was waiting for that one to come thru. That’s a really good deal on the G-Tropin too.

Yea I got a good deal on PSL peptides so running those between my cycles (Peg MGF, cjc dac, ghrp2) but seriously considering saying fuck it and just doing the 1000 IU deal on the Somatropin and having my supply for the year.

I hear ya! It is a really good deal. I just want to have all of them tested so we know what we are getting. If that one comes thru, it is the best for price.

Back
Top Bottom