Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HGH advice

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

HGH advice

If someone would be nice enough, someone who knows something about human growth hormone please give me some advice. I was wondering about what the side effects of taking this are. I have heard of such side effects of 'man boobs' etc. However, I have also heard that if you take homeopathic HGH (or biotropin HGH?) in small amounts the side effects will be minimal to none. If you have taken this will you please tell me what you took, how much, side effects, and the benefits. Do sprays work or much you use only injections? I prefer sprays but have heard mixed things about them. Also, please tell me, if you liked HGH where the best and cheapest place to get it is as I know a lot of stuff is fake!Any info would be extremely helpful thanks so much!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by fractonyy67 View Post
    If someone would be nice enough, someone who knows something about human growth hormone please give me some advice. I was wondering about what the side effects of taking this are. I have heard of such side effects of 'man boobs' etc. However, I have also heard that if you take homeopathic HGH (or biotropin HGH?) in small amounts the side effects will be minimal to none. If you have taken this will you please tell me what you took, how much, side effects, and the benefits. Do sprays work or much you use only injections? I prefer sprays but have heard mixed things about them. Also, please tell me, if you liked HGH where the best and cheapest place to get it is as I know a lot of stuff is fake!Any info would be extremely helpful thanks so much!
    If you know anything about what makes a product homeopathic then of course there's no side effects - there's no GH in it.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    if you run HGH the right way they side effects are only on your wallet.

if you overdose that is when you can get issues

you can hit me up for a code for quality HGH
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    3 IUs once a day in the morning is an awesome dose. Most of the benefits and minimal sides.

Ping Steve he has codes for legit sources never been disappointed with anything he has suggested.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother TheChad's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I love HGH, but donít expect a lot from it. You need to take for minimum 6 months at 3.33iu a day. Each kit will last you 1 month, so you will need 6 kits. The only side I have experienced is headache for the first couple weeks when starting.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would not waste money on those spray things. Get the real stuff if you wanna see real results.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Nismo99's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    First thing's first...real HGH can only be delivered via injection. Anything that claims to be a liquid, pill, or any other form is complete horseshit.

Second, side effects are virtually non-existent in the 4IU or less daily zone. Some people have some tingling in the hands when they sleep but that's about it.

Third, the results are very very subtle when it comes to muscle hypertrophy/strength. Don't think you are going to get swole on HGH because you will be very disappointed.

Fourth, the biggest benefits to HGH is greatly improved fat loss, joint and tendon health, skin improvement, and recovery. On HGH, I can eat not-so-clean and I simply don't put on any fat.

I've been running 4IU's daily for almost a full year now.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What exactly are you looking for from hgh and what is your stats and experience? Hgh is not something you just start with. You'll likely be very disappointed. It's more for advanced aas users to take things up a notch in conjunction with other aas

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    Dylan has you covered.

The biggest issues I have with HGH are blood glucose fluctuations and water retention.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast