Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH benefits worth it?

pacey35

Registered
I am turning 50 next month and the guys I lift with at the gym my age tell me that HGH is the smartest decision they ever made. they say their skin health, libido, fat loss, and sleep is all much better by using HGH. I wanted to touch base with any of you on here my age and see if hgh is worth the cost as well.

HGH can be a fantastic compound if you have a legit product. Check out Domestic-Supply. If you wanted to first try out some MK677 (nutrobal) then head over to sarms.forsale and give their product a shot. You may love it and not have to spent the money on GH.

Hgh is good but definitely not a game changer in my opinion. I'll be 46 in a few days and ran it for 10 months. It was decent but not life changing. I'd say it's worth trying to see for yourself. Maybe start with mk677 which is very similar results

Is there anybody here who can recomand a good dosage for hgh norvotrop somatropin

2iu's of high quality hgh is all you need unless you are competing

Is there anybody here who can recomand a good dosage for hgh norvotrop somatropin

Same as any other form - 2.5ius a day or 5ius every other day

The lethargy from HGH is awful... Hopefully this subsides been on it for about a week 2IU. for a few hours after dosing im lethargic as can be. Seems to subside later in the day.

First thing in the morning

- - - Updated - - -

Ok thx.. i just started yesterday and its my first time. My buddy use to do the same thing and he told me 1iu evryday for 10days straight and 3day off.. i think i may go with 1.5iu a day

Back
Top Bottom