Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH Blood Test Results

Poloau

Registered
Hey guys, I recently started taking HGH on a plan to implement into my cycle but also to stay on 3IU, 5 days a week with a 2 day break over the weekends.

I’ve just had my bloods back and looking at them I can confirm the levels are elevated but wanted to know if it sounds about right.

Im 28 years old and pinned 6IU Sub into my lower abdomen (fat) after fasting over night and took the test about 1 hour 15 after.

My IGF-1 was 395 ug/L and Growth Hormone RNS was 9.9 ug/L.

Anyone with experience can give me some advice?. It’s just a Chinese generic of hyge from a local Aussie supplier.

Hey guys, I recently started taking HGH on a plan to implement into my cycle but also to stay on 3IU, 5 days a week with a 2 day break over the weekends.

I’ve just had my bloods back and looking at them I can confirm the levels are elevated but wanted to know if it sounds about right.

Im 28 years old and pinned 6IU Sub into my lower abdomen (fat) after fasting over night and took the test about 1 hour 15 after.

My IGF-1 was 395 ug/L and Growth Hormone RNS was 9.9 ug/L.

Anyone with experience can give me some advice?. It’s just a Chinese generic of hyge from a local Aussie supplier.
How long have you been running. This

anything over 45 nmol/L for your age is high IGF-1, no clue what that translates to in your metrics.
I've been trying to figure this out at well.

I've been trying to figure this out at well.

Yeah me too but my math is no good. Basically IGF was 395 on the results and apparently my age it should be around 175 naturally with HGH being at peak end. It’s hard to go by but just confirms indeed I’m not injecting bunk lol

Yeah me too but my math is no good. Basically IGF was 395 on the results and apparently my age it should be around 175 naturally with HGH being at peak end. It’s hard to go by but just confirms indeed I’m not injecting bunk lol
Are you sure this is the right format. Ug/L need to covert your numbers.
But you can't really gauge anything this soon.
Normally it takes a few weeks to build up. So waiting 4-5weeks then getting igf1 would give you a better indication.
As for a one time gh serum test. Usually pin 10iu and get bloodwork about 3-3.5 hrs after pin.

So for instance normal pinning of good GH my baseline IGF was 146 and running 3.33IUs a day and not doing a lager injection like you did I was at around 286. Scale was like 100-300 range.

Yours "sounds" reasonable but you really need to know your baseline or you need to run an HGH blood serum test as described above pinning 10IUs and getting the test done around 3 hours later.

Why do you have the weekend off?

Was just following a 5-2 as many cycles of GH had suggested.

So for instance normal pinning of good GH my baseline IGF was 146 and running 3.33IUs a day and not doing a lager injection like you did I was at around 286. Scale was like 100-300 range.

Yours "sounds" reasonable but you really need to know your baseline or you need to run an HGH blood serum test as described above pinning 10IUs and getting the test done around 3 hours later.

Thanks for the good gauge mate. Yeah that does sound about right then. To be honest I just wanted to know that what I had was legitimate so doing wise I just went with what would show up as there was mixed reviews on the business I ordered from.

I’ll follow a different method in 6 weeks time when I re check bloods.

Was just following a 5-2 as many cycles of GH had suggested.

Thanks for the good gauge mate. Yeah that does sound about right then. To be honest I just wanted to know that what I had was legitimate so doing wise I just went with what would show up as there was mixed reviews on the business I ordered from.

I’ll follow a different method in 6 weeks time when I re check bloods.

Cool yea I mean again if the range was similar to my test of 100-300 then yours at almost 400 would suggest that its working.

I would run it every day if you can afford it. I think the 2 day off thing is mainly to save money. I also agree with running that test again in a few weeks. At least you know it isn't bunk!

Back
Top Bottom