Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH for bone growth

Aha... any reason why? I mean most people i read about did say they got thicker bones, why not give it a try? Unless there is more things involved that i dont know about?

Having a smaller head is good it makes your shoulders look thicker & broader.
Keep your waist tight as possible & make a positive out of it. Small wrist make your arms look bigger.
Look at Lee LaBrada he had know where near the amount of total muscle Dorian Yates & Lee haney had but he took advantage of his 5'5" inch frame & was one of the best of his time.

As a man, your growth plates close at around the age of 16-18. No drug, supplement, peptide etc. past that age will make you grow taller.

You can't change your bone structure man. It's life. Just like you can't change your eye color.

I would not recommend HGH at all. It isn't going to make your head bigger. You need to put things in perspective here. You don't like the size of your head......the next guy wants a bigger dick.......the next guy says his calves are too skinny, etc. Get the point? Just focus on your diet and weight training and become the best version of yourself.

Back
Top Bottom