Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

HGH for bone growth

Hallo,
    I have never taken steroids and have a decent info about hgh/steroids and I want to experiment with hgh for bone growth and see how my body react to it.
    The reason I want to do this is because I think I never fully finished puberty and thats why my bone structure is weaker and smaller than it should be and also my overall health.
    I知 specially aiming for a bigger head/wrists.
    I know its all depended on genetics and you never know what will and will not grow, but I think I have the genetics for that because I have a big family and all of them have very big structure even on the female side.
    What are your guys opinion on this?
    What dose should I take for max bone growth?
    I知 25 years old and have been bodybuilding for 7 years.
    Please dont troll and dont mind my ignorance For my question, I just dont have anyone else to ask about these stuff and thanks in advance.

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurt View Post
    Hallo,
    I have never taken steroids and have a decent info about hgh/steroids and I want to experiment with hgh for bone growth and see how my body react to it.
    The reason I want to do this is because I think I never fully finished puberty and thats why my bone structure is weaker and smaller than it should be and also my overall health.
    I知 specially aiming for a bigger head/wrists.
    I know its all depended on genetics and you never know what will and will not grow, but I think I have the genetics for that because I have a big family and all of them have very big structure even on the female side.
    What are your guys opinion on this?
    What dose should I take for max bone growth?
    I知 25 years old and have been bodybuilding for 7 years.
    Please dont troll and dont mind my ignorance For my question, I just dont have anyone else to ask about these stuff and thanks in advance.
    Are you presently under the care of a physican, Kurt?

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Okay, I overlooked your having wrote "I just dont have anyone else to ask about this stuff..."

So, apparently, you are not currently under the care and supervision of a physician.
    Sure, HGH does in fact promote bone growth. It compels the liver and other organs to release IGF-1, which promotes the production of cartliage cells, thereby causing bone growth.
    However, given that your lack of bone growth is the obvious result of a medical condition, I'm not entirely sure that self-care is appropriate in your situation. So have you ever been under a physcian's care respecting your lack of bone growth?

- - - Updated - - -

If your asking am I getting hth from a doctor then no, but my doctor is agreeing with about me not being finished with puberty but im still not getting the tht treatment or any other treatment by the doctors thats why i want to experiment with hth by myself
    Okay. Well have you discussed the possible use of HGH with your doctor?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If your asking am I getting hth from a doctor then no, but my doctor is agreeing with about me not being finished with puberty but im still not getting the tht treatment or any other treatment by the doctors thats why i want to experiment with hth by myself

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    My doctor says that I dont need any treatment and its normal to not fully finish puberty, but genetic wise I should be way bigger and stronger. Now I am dedicated to get as much information as possible before I do it, so what do u think?

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    My doctor says that I dont need any treatment and its normal to not fully finish puberty, but genetic wise I should be way bigger and stronger. Now I am dedicated to get as much information as possible before I do it, so what do u think?
    If you have a diagnosed medical condition, I will suggest that you visit as many physicians as it takes for you to obtain a written prescription for HGH. That way, not only will you be under the care and guidance of a physician, you will also be injecting real and practically free HGH rather than the overpriced and very often faked HGH found wihin the black market.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If your growth plates are still open GH can grow your bone.

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by chadmack282 View Post
    If your growth plates are still open GH can grow your bone.
    Yep, it's all about growin' your bone. :-)

Cyborg Humanoid Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    But at 25 I doubt they r still open

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Too, what type of medical coverage do you have?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast