Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH for bone growth

Kurt

Registered
Hallo,
I have never taken steroids and have a decent info about hgh/steroids and I want to experiment with hgh for bone growth and see how my body react to it.
The reason I want to do this is because I think I never fully finished puberty and thats why my bone structure is weaker and smaller than it should be and also my overall health.
I’m specially aiming for a bigger head/wrists.
I know its all depended on genetics and you never know what will and will not grow, but I think I have the genetics for that because I have a big family and all of them have very big structure even on the female side.
What are your guys opinion on this?
What dose should I take for max bone growth?
I’m 25 years old and have been bodybuilding for 7 years.
Please dont troll and dont mind my ignorance For my question, I just dont have anyone else to ask about these stuff and thanks in advance.

Hallo,
I have never taken steroids and have a decent info about hgh/steroids and I want to experiment with hgh for bone growth and see how my body react to it.
The reason I want to do this is because I think I never fully finished puberty and thats why my bone structure is weaker and smaller than it should be and also my overall health.
I know its all depended on genetics and you never know what will and will not grow, but I think I have the genetics for that because I have a big family and all of them have very big structure even on the female side.
Please dont troll and dont mind my ignorance For my question, I just dont have anyone else to ask about these stuff and thanks in advance.

Are you presently under the care of a physican, Kurt?

If your asking am I getting hth from a doctor then no, but my doctor is agreeing with about me not being finished with puberty but im still not getting the tht treatment or any other treatment by the doctors thats why i want to experiment with hth by myself

Okay, I overlooked your having wrote "I just dont have anyone else to ask about this stuff..."

So, apparently, you are not currently under the care and supervision of a physician.
Sure, HGH does in fact promote bone growth. It compels the liver and other organs to release IGF-1, which promotes the production of cartliage cells, thereby causing bone growth.
However, given that your lack of bone growth is the obvious result of a medical condition, I'm not entirely sure that self-care is appropriate in your situation. So have you ever been under a physcian's care respecting your lack of bone growth?

- - - Updated - - -

If your asking am I getting hth from a doctor then no, but my doctor is agreeing with about me not being finished with puberty but im still not getting the tht treatment or any other treatment by the doctors thats why i want to experiment with hth by myself

Okay. Well have you discussed the possible use of HGH with your doctor?

My doctor says that I dont need any treatment and its normal to not fully finish puberty, but genetic wise I should be way bigger and stronger. Now I am dedicated to get as much information as possible before I do it, so what do u think?

My doctor says that I dont need any treatment and its normal to not fully finish puberty, but genetic wise I should be way bigger and stronger. Now I am dedicated to get as much information as possible before I do it, so what do u think?

If you have a diagnosed medical condition, I will suggest that you visit as many physicians as it takes for you to obtain a written prescription for HGH. That way, not only will you be under the care and guidance of a physician, you will also be injecting real and practically free HGH rather than the overpriced and very often faked HGH found wihin the black market.

Thats actually a good idea and im gonna try that, u never know what people are actually selling. But lets entertain the idea of me buying it in black market, what dose should I take? Are all hgh the same? Anything important I should know?

Chad im 25, i dont think my plates are still open

I will take a guess and say your american. im scandinavian and its not the same medical coverage system like usa. I have some money saved up that I can use for the tht if I fail to get from the doctors. I really dont want to use tht for a long time I just want to get on it until i find out its not for me or until im satisfied with the results

Thats actually a good idea and im gonna try that, u never know what people are actually selling. But lets entertain the idea of me buying it in black market, what dose should I take? Are all hgh the same? Anything important I should know?

For bodybuilding purposes, 3IUs per day is a standard dose. Given your situation, however, I have no idea as to the proper dosage. Perhaps Trevor will know.
No, all HGH is not the same. As previously alluded to, most of what is sold on the black market as HGH is actually HCG, which is something much different than HGH. I have a very good source for HGH, but it is rather expensive. That is why I suggested that you try to obtain it by way of your medical insurance.

- - - Updated - - -

I will take a guess and say your american. im scandinavian...

Excellent! Then you are able to obtain HGH virtually free if not completely free, correct?
And, yes, I'm an American - a Third Worlder with respect to medical care.

It really is expensive but what else can I do if i dont get it from the doctors, but for now lets take the money and insurance to the side and talk about the danger of taking too much? Should i just experiment with the doses or is there actually knowledge out there about this?

I will definitly try to obtain for free but for now lets take that to the side and get more into the side effects of taking too much. Is there any knowledge out there of people going through the same thing and experimented with the dosages and etc

Hallo,

It'd be a waste of time. You're probably 90-95% of the tallest/biggest you're gonna be. GH for bone growth is given to kids - not adults - you're too old.

- - - Updated - - -

So taking HGH won't change that.

I dont mean height, I mean width and thickness of the bones. Im staying at around 6.5inch wrists while my big family even my uncles and the female side have these thick width and strong genes, everyone looking like bodybuilders. I actually have decent genes but far from what I should be. I think the reason is when I was going through puberty I was sometime eating maybe a couple of slices of bread whole day. That cant be good.
I will try to get my hands on tht and try for some time and see how my body reacts to it.
What do guys think?

the best way to grow stronger bones is believe it or not proper weight training.

your situation is probably just "i'm 25 and i'm not happy with my body".. eh you are insecure, nothing abnormal about that. i think you need to focus on getting on a proper workout program and build confidence.. in the end your genetics probably are not that good, which is fine. not everyone grows chest hair, has hair on their balls, or grows facial hair overnight. and not all guys were born to bang 1000 chicks living a jock lifestyle and end up in prison with tats.. just be yourself bro

Actually i got decent genes and muscles, biggest problem is my head is a bit small compared to my body, and will look very wierd in the future when i get bigger, specially on lower bodyfat my face gets way to small, it does bother me and my confidence. Its not end of the world but with hth i may have a chance to make it better

I dont mean height, I mean width and thickness of the bones. Im staying at around 6.5inch wrists while my big family even my uncles and the female side have these thick width and strong genes, everyone looking like bodybuilders. I actually have decent genes but far from what I should be. I think the reason is when I was going through puberty I was sometime eating maybe a couple of slices of bread whole day. That cant be good.
I will try to get my hands on tht and try for some time and see how my body reacts to it.
What do guys think?

That you'd be wasting your time for what you want.

Back
Top Bottom