Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH from China

What are your goals with it, and how old are you? The Chinese generics are decent and the difference in quality is being way overstated. You so have no reason to be running that much at all. Start at 1iu and if you tolerate well then start increasing it and reassessing. I wouldn't recommend more than 3iu in any case.

Always serum test any new batches or suppliers of HGH. It's not accurate to say that Chinese HGH isn't as potent as other brands. There is no rhyme or reason. You really need to test it yourself. I've run pharma and several generics and serum testing them. Wasn't able to come to a conclusion that one is inherently stronger or weaker than the other.

I read somthing about hgh from China and the way it's produced involves rats. I'll have to find that article.

Ipamorelin just by itself, 300 to 500iu 3xday Is a good option.

the most important thing here is trusting where you get it from and if you are not able to do that, then dont use it

If only you could home-brew hgh... Arhh! Haha. Too expensive.

I am going to do 6+months of ipamorelin tho, at the doses I mentioned above. Ur skin glows, u feel good, u sleep good.
My face looks a bit worn out atm idk im 30 but fuk, i need me some ipamorelin.
50 vial discount is still like 1200 au dollars I think. 5mg vials.
Very expensive, considering I brew my own gear. But I'm single now, broke up with ex, sold my house, fuk that process made me look withered. Can't wait to get my ipamorelin, it's good shit. Very selective, the other ghrp's are no go, even tho there is synergy.

If only you could home-brew hgh... Arhh! Haha. Too expensive.

I am going to do 6+months of ipamorelin tho, at the doses I mentioned above. Ur skin glows, u feel good, u sleep good.
My face looks a bit worn out atm idk im 30 but fuk, i need me some ipamorelin.
50 vial discount is still like 1200 au dollars I think. 5mg vials.
Very expensive, considering I brew my own gear. But I'm single now, broke up with ex, sold my house, fuk that process made me look withered. Can't wait to get my ipamorelin, it's good shit. Very selective, the other ghrp's are no go, even tho there is synergy.

Yea Ipa and Hexerelin are both awesome compounds.

Just wanting a few opinions on my proposed first run with hgh.

Basically im thinking of running the cheap(er) chinese stuff blue or green tops for 6 months to a year striaght at 5iu every day i can budget that.

From what ive gathered tho the Chinese stuff is weaker hence the price and therefor been advised to run double what i would want to run of proper hgh,... e.g if i wanted 5iu a day of normal say genoprin i would have to run 10iu of chinese stuff?
You need to dose a lot lower than that

Easy don’t run something that is crap. Go with approved source and 3iu is great. Checkout EuroTropin from PSL, it is the real deal and many of us have ran bloods on it.

You can always run a growth hormone serum test 2.5 to 3 hours after injection. I would recommend injecting into the triceps. I always get a higher reading there vs sub q. 10iu of my china hgh puts me between 35-40 on the serum. You could take the test at different doseages to see if theres a big difference or buy some brand product and take the equivalent of product in price and see if the lower dose of brand brings you up to the same on bloodwork as the higher dose of cheaper china hgh.

Back
Top Bottom