Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH cycle

brookst45

Registered
I'm 28 205 6'0" and have 3 AS cycles under my belt. I would like to try a HGH only cycle. Can someone give me a good begginer cycle. From my research I was thinking about 4 IU for 60 days. It that to much or not long enough for a begginer? Thanks!

It's usually the older guys (40+) that get the most out of HGH. You are pretty young to hop on HGH.

Personally, I would use an HGH secretagogue like nutrobal instead if I was you

you should be aware of the side effects.your body may stop producing human growth hormone of its own and you may become permanently dependent upon human growth hormone supplements.

It's usually the older guys (40+) that get the most out of HGH. You are pretty young to hop on HGH.

Personally, I would use an HGH secretagogue like nutrobal instead if I was you

X2.........................................

I'm 28 205 6'0" and have 3 AS cycles under my belt. I would like to try a HGH only cycle. Can someone give me a good begginer cycle. From my research I was thinking about 4 IU for 60 days. It that to much or not long enough for a begginer? Thanks!

Why? To do what?

Waste of time and money. HGH alone won't do shit as far as results, especially in a short 2 month cycle. In order to properly utilize HGH you need to use it in combination with AAS, and for a minimum of 6 months. And even then to see any real muscle gain from it you'd have to run probably 10iu per day along with HGH.

- - - Updated - - -

Waste of time and money. HGH alone won't do shit as far as results, especially in a short 2 month cycle. In order to properly utilize HGH you need to use it in combination with AAS, and for a minimum of 6 months. And even then to see any real muscle gain from it you'd have to run probably 10iu per day along with AAS.
Correction above

How many times have we seen posts recently where the OP says 'I'm gonna try X' or'I'm gonna add X'? X being either a roid, a peptide, a sarm or, as here, GH.

No reason given. Just 'I would like to try GH'. On that basis I'd like to see what it's like to fuck a super model.

I'm not sure (actually I am) that there's no such thing as a beginners, intermediate or advanced HGH cycle. There's sensible/optimal and crazy/fucked up. It pretty much comes down to 'how much cash you've got'.

Unless you're looking at anti-aging (at 25?? I hope not), injury rehab and recovery (possible but it's not mentioned), getting taller (too late for that) or using it with roids (you say not) I don't see the point.

Sensible and optimal use is, IMO (and others) about 5ius EOD. Those who go a little higher find side effects can take the edge of and on a cost vs benefit ratio there's not much more to be gained - not at 25.

Unless you simply have more money than you know what do with, you are, as muskate stated, too young to truly benefit from HGH. And two months worth of HGH use would be useless regardless of one's age.

How many times have we seen posts recently where the OP says 'I'm gonna try X' or'I'm gonna add X'? X being either a roid, a peptide, a sarm or, as here, GH.

No reason given. Just 'I would like to try GH'. .

good point but i think in 99% of situations guys want to gain muscle and lose fat.

i haven't seen a post from someone who said they want to gain fat and lose muscle unless they were trolling or borderline retarded

in that case HGH is a good option but i agree with the posts above, the OP is probably too young and is better off using sarms

good point but i think in 99% of situations guys want to gain muscle and lose fat.

i haven't seen a post from someone who said they want to gain fat and lose muscle unless they were trolling or borderline retarded

in that case HGH is a good option but i agree with the posts above, the OP is probably too young and is better off using sarms

I agree but it seems too much, too often, like their thinking of randomly adding something in just cos.

Two posts stood out and made me think so. One was to do with 'my supplier sent me for free... X' etc and another was along the lines of 'I've a little bit of X left over and wondered if I should add it in'. Lord help us if they cook for a living lol. They wouldn't add some ingredients randomly to food but feel fine with adding in a roid or two

i dont see the point to this at all... your age being the first reason... you are really too young to be using it... 60 days is also not long enough and hgh on its own is likely not going to do what you think or expect...

The dosage is ok but the length isn't. I haven't used HGH personally but what I've read you'd need at least if not more than double the length you're running now.

Back
Top Bottom