Thread: HGH Cycle So Far

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

HGH Cycle So Far

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to post my results and pick everyone’s brain about my Pfizer genotropin cycle thus far. I started this for healing purposes only. I just had my third shoulder surgery on November 8th. My surgeon couldn’t prescribe HGH but did suggest I take it. I game on these forums and the majority of people told me to stick with pharma grade hence the Pfizer genotropin pens. I have been at 2ius 5 days on 2 days off since the surgery. I haven’t really seen an improvement in my shoulder. So I have upped the dosage to 2.5 ius. With my pens about to run out, my question is should I stick with the pharma grade or switch to some generics? The pharma grade stuff is insanely expensive but is obviously higher quality. Anyone have any thoughts ideas?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    From what I've read, and someone please correct me, it takes several months for HGH results. I seem to remember reading something along the lines of 8+ months for some people to see the benefits

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    From the research I did I saw something similar, but that was for muscle building. I couldn't find any reserach that shows how long to strat expierencing healing benefits.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    From the research I did I saw something similar, but that was for muscle building. I couldn't find any research that shows how long to start experiencing healing benefits.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    For general fat burning and healing you should really be at 3-4iu a day. That's been the normal protocol with pharma grade hgh. Stick with pharma if it's available to you it's MUCH more expensive but the quality is night and day

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I will bump it up to 3ius but I just can't afford to do it at 4ius every day. That would be almost a full pen a week. That's financially improbable

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Wish I could afford it...then again..I'd be worried about getting legit stuff.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The pharma grade is legit but at some of the doses people recommend it would cost $1,000 month. Just not realistic

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jonlb21 View Post
    I will bump it up to 3ius but I just can't afford to do it at 4ius every day. That would be almost a full pen a week. That's financially improbable
    I buy the pharm grade from you so you can get generic if you want.....There is no comparison in my book but I do understand the cost sucks......Look into GHRP 2 and 6 and Ostarine MK 2866 from Sarms 1..... .....HGH is not miracle but it does work ...Injuries never heal fast enough is just a fact in every athlete....I have had multiple surges and injuries and every time I am like WTF heal already......Take it slow bro....The danger of HGH is you can heal to fast get back to action and pop your injured all over again.....Has happened to me back in the day as well many other athletes...

Australopithecus
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I was prescribed hgh at 2iu 3 times a week. Takes 6 months to feel any affects

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast