bannednutrition.com

Thread: Is HGH dangerous?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Is HGH dangerous?

Ok every one cycle is different. I have heard those that say HGH usage is too dangerous for most and others say it is worth every penny. I have heard so many different advice on arimidex, tamoxifen, clomid, femara and the like being used during and after a cycle. So my question is when should I begin using arimidex, and tamoxifen and what should I use besides hcg after my cycle(P.S. Cycle hasn't begun yet and I plan to use only Test E and Deca/EQ stacked with Methyl-1test as this gave me the best results in my last cycle).

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Let's start with HGH. What makes you think it's dangerous and why?

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Nismo99's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Your questions are scatter shot and all over the place man. Focus and nail down the basics first. You are making all kinds of wrong assumptions in questions that I don't even know where to begin with what you are asking.

For what it's worth HGH is not dangerous at all in moderate doses of 4 IU daily or less. If someone is tell you HGH is "dangerous" at those doses then you need to find new sources of information. HCG is not needed and does not help you in PCT.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    wow, are you seriously this much all over the place? did you read your post? ...............

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    if you run HGH correctly then the side effects and dangers are almost 0

the problem is guys think they are ronnie Coleman and want to run 10IU's a day then bitch about why their fingers are numb.

you can hit me up for HGH codes
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    wow, are you seriously this much all over the place? did you read your post? ...............
    Yep another one...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dillonstein View Post
    Ok every one cycle is different. I have heard those that say HGH usage is too dangerous for most and others say it is worth every penny. I have heard so many different advice on arimidex, tamoxifen, clomid, femara and the like being used during and after a cycle. So my question is when should I begin using arimidex, and tamoxifen and what should I use besides hcg after my cycle(P.S. Cycle hasn't begun yet and I plan to use only Test E and Deca/EQ stacked with Methyl-1test as this gave me the best results in my last cycle).
    What is your stats and experience?

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    2 totally different questions.

1) HGH is not dangerous at moderate levels like everyone else has said (I usually run 3.33IUs a day when I run HGH)

2) Cycle - you need proper on cycle and PCT. There is a sticky at the top of this section of the forum (anabolic section) called the perfect PCT. All of you answers are there just read up. For on-cycle it depends on what you are running. If running the test/deca/eq/M1T as stated above you should have:

1) Aromasin or arimidex but aromasin is better and run from START OF CYCLE
    2) Caber on hand in case of prolactin issues but if you have run deca before with no issue then that is optional but good to have on hand
    3) N2Guard to protect your organs (Dylan also has his own DGASupport) especially with M1T
    4) Proviron to combat sides of Deca as well

Hope that helps.