Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH and ED

davetherave

So I am in my late 30's, never had issues getting hard, in fact was always overly horny and it was a bit of an issue.

I have never used gear, but always wanted to use HGH, in 2019 I purchased some Pfizer carts and ran them at 3iu's per day. I later found out they were possibly fake ones, tail tail signs.

I then found a decent source of Lily, and ran the same dosage for around 6-9 months.

I found last year my dick not working as good, softer erections and not getting a horny, or just getting horny at random times.

It might be partly to do with stress of last year, but also wondering if the HGH was fake, or laced with proper gear that it messed me up.

I did IGF1, GH and test blood last year whilst running the HGH, and it all came back good, everything was at the top end of recommended guidelines, just my Test was a couple over, but I guess that's nothing to worry about.

I am about to start another 6 months-1 year of running HGH, again a 3iu's, but am thinking maybe drop it down to 2iu's.

I want to do my bloods again before running it, to see where m IGF, GH and test levels are at.

What other bloods should I do to check for any issues regarding my dick?

I am guessing if my test comes out at a higher level again, then the issues is probably more mental? What about estrogen levels? I haven't worked out much since covid and have put on 10kg, mostly of fat.

I am hoping just the past year of bad diet and lack of exercise and mental issues are the cause, but I would like to run the bloods to see where everything is at.

So what should I be testing and looking out for?

So I am in my late 30's, never had issues getting hard, in fact was always overly horny and it was a bit of an issue.

I have never used gear, but always wanted to use HGH, in 2019 I purchased some Pfizer carts and ran them at 3iu's per day. I later found out they were possibly fake ones, tail tail signs.

I then found a decent source of Lily, and ran the same dosage for around 6-9 months.

I found last year my dick not working as good, softer erections and not getting a horny, or just getting horny at random times.

It might be partly to do with stress of last year, but also wondering if the HGH was fake, or laced with proper gear that it messed me up.

I did IGF1, GH and test blood last year whilst running the HGH, and it all came back good, everything was at the top end of recommended guidelines, just my Test was a couple over, but I guess that's nothing to worry about.

I am about to start another 6 months-1 year of running HGH, again a 3iu's, but am thinking maybe drop it down to 2iu's.

I want to do my bloods again before running it, to see where m IGF, GH and test levels are at.

I am guessing if my test comes out at a higher level again, then the issues is probably more mental? What about estrogen levels? I haven't worked out much since covid and have put on 10kg, mostly of fat.

I am hoping just the past year of bad diet and lack of exercise and mental issues are the cause, but I would like to run the bloods to see where everything is at.

You should try to check a few things on bloods.

Testosterone levels overall
Free testosterone
estrogen
prolactin <<<thats a big one for ED
progesterone

LH/FSH

T3/t4 <thyroid important

I would also get overall bloods to see your red/white blood cell count maybe something else going on.

IN your case IMO better you add TRT testosterone replacement therapy dose of test 200mgs/week of test enanthate. You can self administer the TRT just inject 2 shots per week in your glutes.

It's tell-tail.

And I've not heard of GH causing this issue

Always make sure the quality of your products are on point!

Your blood work should tell all but I don’t think that is a side effect of GH

You should try to check a few things on bloods.

Testosterone levels overall
Free testosterone
estrogen
prolactin <<<thats a big one for ED
progesterone

LH/FSH

T3/t4 <thyroid important

I would also get overall bloods to see your red/white blood cell count maybe something else going on.

IN your case IMO better you add TRT testosterone replacement therapy dose of test 200mgs/week of test enanthate. You can self administer the TRT just inject 2 shots per week in your glutes.

Is their any doctors or medical centres you recommend? Any chain of doctors or medical places that serve all states?

What should I expect to pay for all these tests?

Or questlabs?

Click the link in my signature. I explain it all and how to get bloods, if you need further help you can let me know and we can do a 1 on 1 consult and figure all this stuff out

just whatever you do stay away from these scam anti aging clinics who operate fly by night. they are run by businessmen who have no medical training or licenses and who just want to make money then they shut down. they are like walking into a used card dealership or taking your car in for service out of warranty.

always go to a trusted licensed real doctor if you want a script

Last edited:
Click the link in my signature. I explain it all and how to get bloods, if you need further help you can let me know and we can do a 1 on 1 consult and figure all this stuff out

just whatever you do stay away from these scam anti aging clinics who operate fly by night. they are run by businessmen who have no medical training or licenses and who just want to make money then they shut down. they are like walking into a used card dealership or taking your car in for service out of warranty.

Thank you, much appreciated

Sorry one question,

I am going for the big one Hormone Panel for Males III as it includes the IGF1, Progesterone, Prolactin etc

For the estrogen, I see it only tests for Estradiol, do I not need to do a full estrgen test for Estradiol, Estriol and Estrogens? or do i need just Total Estrogen?

Sorry one question,

I am going for the big one Hormone Panel for Males III as it includes the IGF1, Progesterone, Prolactin etc

For the estrogen, I see it only tests for Estradiol, do I not need to do a full estrgen test for Estradiol, Estriol and Estrogens? or do i need just Total Estrogen?

Do all estrogens I tested all myself, and did progesterone and prolactin.

Do all estrogens I tested all myself, and did progesterone and prolactin.

Ok I will do the Hormone Panel for Males III, and add the Human Growth Hormone and the estrogen

I see 2 though, once tests is for,
Estradiol, Estriol, LC/MS/MS, Serum and Estrogens (Total), Serum
and the other,
Total Estrogen

I am guessing by all estrgoens you mean Estradiol, Estriol, LC/MS/MS, Serum and Estrogens (Total), Serum

Back
Top Bottom