Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH frag experiences

Dashiell

Registered
I'm browsing some Forum sponsor peptides and I came across HGH fragment which comes into 2 mg vials. I'm not sure how I should run this stuff because I've heard that it's a waste of money and it's better to try Cardarine instead which is much better for fat loss. Honestly what's your opinion about this because my buddy said that he lost a lot of fat on it so I'm intrigued

I'm browsing some Forum sponsor peptides and I came across HGH fragment which comes into 2 mg vials. I'm not sure how I should run this stuff because I've heard that it's a waste of money and it's better to try Cardarine instead which is much better for fat loss. Honestly what's your opinion about this because my buddy said that he lost a lot of fat on it so I'm intrigued

I like hgh fragment and I used it 2 times but it's nothing like nutrobal mk677 which will boost hgh stacked with nutrozol.

Diet first and foremost.

Mobster is correct. Diet first... if you go the other route check out sarms.forsale they will have all of your needs

bro i use frag once, good stuff. sarms.forsale sells it

HGH Frag is one of the best peptides side by side with CJC1295 dac, IGF , BPC157 . But to have real good results you need to take it fasted or even during night without any food , 500mcg day is a dose that never fails ( each bottle of 5mg gives you for 10 days ). cardarine is great to, if you can combine both because cardarine also increases cardiovascular health and improves colesterol levels .

Back
Top Bottom