Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH Fragment 176-191 Dosage

Csjcbson

The conversion always escapes me when it comes to this stuff. If I want to dose this at 500 micrograms per day(as Dylan recommends) how much bacteriostatic water needs to be injected into the 2 mg vial and how much is in each injection? Also, how long will 1 vial last at this dosage?

The conversion always escapes me when it comes to this stuff. If I want to dose this at 500 micrograms per day(as Dylan recommends) how much bacteriostatic water needs to be injected into the 2 mg vial and how much is in each injection? Also, how long will 1 vial last at this dosage?

1000mcg = 1mg
so 2milligrams (mgs) = 2000mcg
that's 4 shots of 500mcg
if you add 2mls of water that's 1/2ml for each pin

it is very difficult to explain this on a forum, i would recommend using online calculators

basically if the vial is 2mg and you put in any amount of liquid then a 1/4 of that will be 500mcg.

Subq and it takes me a min when I get back into the dosing after not doing it for a minute

the best thing to do anytime you are questioning your reconstituting numbers is to just use an online calculator... theres an abundance to choose from if you do a quick google search so i would recommend always just doing that

Hey Steve...Haskell above says 500mcg is half ML...you're suggesting using 11/4 ML??

no i was just giving you an example of the calculations that is simple.

Back
Top Bottom