Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH for healing ligament damage dose and cycle

skedge95

Registered
Hey as ive explained here before i hurt my ankle 6 months ago damaging all the ligaments on the outside of the ankle. My doctor thinks i may have developed chronic ankle instabilty and i think HGH is my best chance at fixing that right now. I know absolutely nothing about doses or about how long and when to take it so id really appreciate any help. Ive injected bpc157 Subq before.

I only want to use it for healing purposes so if anybody knows whether its better in high doses for a short amount of time or low and long, and could recommend how to take it that would be brilliant. Thanks in advance.

Hey as ive explained here before i hurt my ankle 6 months ago damaging all the ligaments on the outside of the ankle. My doctor thinks i may have developed chronic ankle instabilty and i think HGH is my best chance at fixing that right now. I know absolutely nothing about doses or about how long and when to take it so id really appreciate any help. Ive injected bpc157 Subq before.

I only want to use it for healing purposes so if anybody knows whether its better in high doses for a short amount of time or low and long, and could recommend how to take it that would be brilliant. Thanks in advance.

Read this: about using HGH to help his torn ACL

http://www.medicineatmichigan.org/web-exclusives/2016/february/medsport-studies-hgh-acl-repair

He thinks one thing and you think another. Slightly concerning

HGH will help you heal yes, but if you keep causing damage you realize that you may never fully recover

mailorderhgh.com has a sale going right now, check the sticky. and yes rest the injury man. don't be greedy

HGH will help you heal yes, but if you keep causing damage you realize that you may never fully recover

mailorderhgh.com has a sale going right now, check the sticky. and yes rest the injury man. don't be greedy

Yeah thats my biggest fear but i havent done any training whatsoever since i hurt it. The most i do is physio excercises and some very tame hillwalking. Its hard for me to rest it properly because I work in a DIY store so I walk at least 5k a day and am constantly lifting heavy things. Im literally just desperate at this point so I'm willing to pay the $$ for HGH if it will heal me.

The absolute best recovery stack you could possibly put together would be HGH + TB500 + ostarine

TB500 sounds great but the problem is finding legit peptides.I'm hearing of nothing but fakes or shit quality recently.

- - - Updated - - -

The absolute best recovery stack you could possibly put together would be HGH + TB500 + ostarine

TB500 sounds great, the problem is finding good peptides. I'm hearing of nothing but fakes and shitty peptides recently.

Also have a read about TB500 peptide. It is great running it together with HGH

Any idea if one is better than the other for healing ligament damge? Been doing some research but there seems to be mixed results. Also does anyone have a reliable source for high quality peptides?

Any idea if one is better than the other for healing ligament damge? Been doing some research but there seems to be mixed results. Also does anyone have a reliable source for high quality peptides?
Together they work in synergy, but if you had to pick one , my guess is TB500 better. There's a banner at the top of the page where you can order peptides from (that is to answer your other comment about legitimate and reliable source - euro peptides - even mods are ordering from there so no fakes).

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Thanks man, I'm going back to physio Wednesday so I'll ask him if my biggest problem is the swelling or lack of healing and choose according to what he says

TB500 sounds great but the problem is finding legit peptides.I'm hearing of nothing but fakes or shit quality recently.

- - - Updated - - -

TB500 sounds great, the problem is finding good peptides. I'm hearing of nothing but fakes and shitty peptides recently.

dude euro-peptides.net has legit TB500.. trust me i am on it now

plus you can stack that with mailorderhgh.com HGH, they got a sale right now

Back
Top Bottom