Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hgh help and protocol

carsonpence69

Registered
Hi,

I am now over 40 years old and am looking to maintain youth and lean, hard body physique. I am hoping to educate myself here in what specific brands or attributes to look for in HGH, Testosterone and Post Cycle supplements. I have used both before in my thirties but not regularly so would like to put a solid, well informed plan together. I will be doing this over time but am looking for some good starter advice as I am also anxious to start (been putting it off for a while). So, could I get some good advice on HGH and Test? Also, are we allowed to post questions on Sponsors here (considering two and wondering which is better)? Thanks!!!

HGH is great for anti-aging properties, but you will have to run it quite a while for all the benefits to shine. Test at TRT levels can be life changing if you're suffering from hypogonadism, and it doesn't require PCT since it is for life. You shouldn't be considering cycling test without a solid base of years of training or it can do more harm than good, particularly to connective tissue. All of the sources here are good to go.

Hi,

I am now over 40 years old and am looking to maintain youth and lean, hard body physique. I am hoping to educate myself here in what specific brands or attributes to look for in HGH, Testosterone and Post Cycle supplements. I have used both before in my thirties but not regularly so would like to put a solid, well informed plan together. I will be doing this over time but am looking for some good starter advice as I am also anxious to start (been putting it off for a while). So, could I get some good advice on HGH and Test? Also, are we allowed to post questions on Sponsors here (considering two and wondering which is better)? Thanks!!!

Start by reading our articles and feel free to use the search function.

Back
Top Bottom