Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH increase blood pressure?

HGH can cause water retention which can increase blood pressure but HGH itself does not increase blood pressure

Also to add:

High potassium and low sodium should be a must in any situation where you’re holding water and BPs increasing. The water retention causes strain on your cardiovascular system which results in higher blood pressure. You can also use dandelion root, it’s a good natural diuretic.

Dosing in the 3-5 IU's a day range you should not have any issues with water retention and you should not see an increase in BP. AAS's on the other hand...like Tren and higher doses of test can cause an increase in BP, partly due to water retention, and partly due to increased red blood cell production....you blood is basically getting thicker. Good idea to check your hemocrit levels when doing blood tests. Anything above 50 is reason for concern and it may be time to donate some blood.

Does HGH increase blood pressure? Asking for a friend.

HGH-related water retention has, on occasion, raised my blood pressure, but never enough to be concerned with. It certainly isn't on par with elevated blood pressure related to, say, poor dietary habits, and virtually no one ever makes an issue of that.

Why does the body retain water on HGH ? Can we avoid it if possible ?

The exact mechanism of why HGH, GH secretagogues, and GHRP’s/GHRH increase water retention isn’t fresh in my mind and I don’t feel like searching for a refresh but it happens.

How to fix it I can help, diets the biggest key.

High potassium, low sodium, lots of water and maybe a mild diuretic like dandelion but that shouldn’t even be necessary with diet changes.

The way you avoid it, is by keeping your dosing reasonable. I see no water retention at the 4-5 IU daily level.

That's an excellent point, Nismo. The one time I experienced an increase in blood pressure while running HGH was during a particular PCT; one that followed a cycle during which I used entirely too much test'. So said elevated blood pressure was likely the result of the residual test' that was in my system.

Back
Top Bottom