Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH injections

UNIT

Registered
havent really heard anyone talk about this before but with regular gear its known that you have to rotate injection sites but what about hgh?

lets say someone want to start using hgh everyday IM injections.... would switching between shoulders everyday be fine or do you have to find a complete new injection site everyday to avoid pinning the same spot to prevent scar tissue build up and irritation to the area?

havent really heard anyone talk about this before but with regular gear its known that you have to rotate injection sites but what about hgh?

lets say someone want to start using hgh everyday IM injections.... would switching between shoulders everyday be fine or do you have to find a complete new injection site everyday to avoid pinning the same spot to prevent scar tissue build up and irritation to the area?

I would rotate sites even with HGH, I've been on gh for 12 months now I use at least 10 different sites. I do subQ so easier but a few times month I do IM so always rotate sites. If you don't rotate you'll get scar tissue for sure.

I would rotate sites even with HGH, I've been on gh for 12 months now I use at least 10 different sites. I do subQ so easier but a few times month I do IM so always rotate sites. If you don't rotate you'll get scar tissue for sure.

what are some of your fav IM injection sites for gh?

It's not as much of an issue but I would rotate sites

Back
Top Bottom