Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH, Insulin, and testosterone Enanthate 250

Ammerachi

Registered
Hi everyone, I’m planning to combine Growth hormone, insulin, and testosterone together to improve my whole-body and skeletal muscle protein kinetics after I did my sleeve gastrectomy surgery I’ve lost my strength and weight, I hit the gym and used some anabolic steroids along with few dosages of hgh but I’ve decided to include insulin in my cycle because I still can’t build that much of muscle and I only want to use insulin for few weeks and I have no clue about the dosages of it, my cycle is going to be test Enanthate, hgh, and insulin... can anyone help me with that? Thank you!

Hi everyone, I’m planning to combine Growth hormone, insulin, and testosterone together to improve my whole-body and skeletal muscle protein kinetics after I did my sleeve gastrectomy surgery I’ve lost my strength and weight, I hit the gym and used some anabolic steroids along with few dosages of hgh but I’ve decided to include insulin in my cycle because I still can’t build that much of muscle and I only want to use insulin for few weeks and I have no clue about the dosages of it, my cycle is going to be test Enanthate, hgh, and insulin... can anyone help me with that? Thank you!
how old are you? this just doesnt make any sense and its not the right way to go about any of this... you think insulin is going to get you back your strength and weight? your going to fucking destroy yourself...

I’m 26 years old brother, I really have to run this cycle, I need like water bro... only temporarily

- - - Updated - - -

I’m not using insulin by itself, I’m planning to combine it with my Norditropin hgh to get the amount of igf 1 and I repeat short term use only

I've been using lantus insulin, this is my first time ever trying it. You just pin it in the morning and don't have to worry about randomly going hypo or timing meals or eating a certain amount of carbs.

If you get really hungry and ignore it for hours you can still slowly start going hypo.

Start at 30 iu in the morning.

if you want my advice do not run insulin EVER

i got zero issues with your using HGH as long as you got it from a legit place (you can get in touch with me for legit HGH and a code)

i am iffy on you using test, remember it will shut you down.

if i was you i would run HGH and maybe a sarm for your particular goal here. maybe ostarine

Okay brother, I’m combining hgh with insulin to produce more igf-1 levels it’s been known that combining hgh & insulin increases more igf - levels in human body, regarding the test Enanthate, I’m including it in my cycle to create new muscle cells

Okay brother, I’m combining hgh with insulin to produce more igf-1 levels it’s been known that combining hgh & insulin increases more igf - levels in human body, regarding the test Enanthate, I’m including it in my cycle to create new muscle cells

you are trying to copy/paste too much what pros do at super high levels.. i'm talking the guys with top .01% genetics who are 6% body fat or less and close to 300 pounds who live and breathe bodybuilding

for the rest of the 99.9% of us you take insulin you will just make yourself fat. notice that we have 24% of the US population who are diabetics and a large amount of people use insulin and they don't have results from it do they?

Brother, my body fat percentage is 7% and you’re extremely right about insulin making you fat unless if it’s combined with growth hormone according to my Knowledge

I recommend you hire a professional coach. You start messing with HGH and insulin you're gonna hurt yourself. In my opinion 26 years old is way too young for HGH anyways. You should be able to to achieve your goals without it.

In my opinion, insulin is extremely effective for getting bigger, If used with the right knowledge of course. When I was using insulin I was using a fast acting novalin r. I never went hypo, I didn't gain a noticable amount of fat, and I built added noticable size in just weeks. I know believe that insulin could/should be a part of many more athletes programs, this applies to athletes who are on a high carb diet year round. in my knowledge a few iu once or twice a week is going to benefit the athlete by helping to relieve the thyroid glands, theoretically this should promote longevity of the athletes thyroid.
However, if all your looking for is to recomp, why not just keep it simple and do a regular cycle, because I know for a fact that lantus and growth are not cheap. But I also believe that you are going to experience less side effects if you use growth plus slin, compared to npp, anadrol, tren, dbol, Halo, or whatever else you might use to quickly gain muscle. With growth and insulin you don't need to be worried about high blood pressure, high hematocrit, thick blood, loss of libido, hair loss, acne, depression, mood swings, extreme sexual desire, HPTA recovery(other than from your test). And in my opinion, the side effects that you can get from gh or slin are very easy to get rid of, with minor adjustments to dosing and diet you can quickly lower your resistance to insulin and all it takes to combat hypoglycemia is a piece of hard candy.

I recommend you hire a professional coach. You start messing with HGH and insulin you're gonna hurt yourself. In my opinion 26 years old is way too young for HGH anyways. You should be able to to achieve your goals without it.
How many people have you talked to who "hurt themselves" using insulin and GH? It seems like it would be hard to do on accident.

How many people have you talked to who "hurt themselves" using insulin and GH? It seems like it would be hard to do on accident.
It seems like you are also uneducated about insulin. Go ahead and take too much and not have enough carbs handy. I've actually seen people incoherent from being hypoglycemic. Educate yourself insulin is not for people who don't know how to use it without a professional or someone with extensive experience to teach them.

It seems like you are also uneducated about insulin. Go ahead and take too much and not have enough carbs handy. I've actually seen people incoherent from being hypoglycemic. Educate yourself insulin is not for people who don't know how to use it without a professional or someone with extensive experience to teach them.
Bruh, I've got a whole insulin log on here. Your friends must have a bigger problem. The first rule of insulin is to "always" have carbs immediately available.

Bruh, I've got a whole insulin log on here. Your friends must have a bigger problem. The first rule of insulin is to "always" have carbs immediately available.
I totally agree with you but some people asking the most basic questions might not know that. In my opinion something that advanced it's better to have someone show you if you have to ask and can't figure it out yourself. I have seen 2 people on the floor who couldn't make it to the carbs on time. Not really sure how much insulin they were slammin though.

Back
Top Bottom