Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH is lit...

HRCOCHIS

I'm enjoying this xerendip somotropin hgh... Best bang for the buck...
bb1a661ad24c045570e6d220ffdbc030.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

Don't know it! Where did you get from?

- - - Updated - - -

Also - as it's your third post.. Just be aware it may come across as you are advertising a product.

Continue to be a contributing member!

unfamiliar with this brand ... is it relatively knew? pharma ?

This is Mexican HGH.
Don't know how good it is @ $75.30 for 16 IU's.
That's Dirt Cheap.
You would need to test it..................................... JP
P.S.
To OP:
Did you do a Serum HGH or IGF-1 Test on this HGH ?

This is Mexican HGH.
Don't know how good it is @ $75.30 for 16 IU's.
That's Dirt Cheap.
You would need to test it..................................... JP
P.S.
To OP:
Did you do a Serum HGH or IGF-1 Test on this HGH ?

thanks bro..

I'm not advertising anything just shared a picture of the hgh I'm utilizing, that's all. Y'all get really sensitive when someone post a picture of a brand that is not sold by you. No wonder my friend got kicked out of another blog. Last I recall this blog is to share information with other gym bros. And for those interested in purchasing this hgh they sell them at pharmacy in Mexico. As far as quality is concerned this is pharmaceutical human grade stuff. I utilized Pisa laboratories on my cattle and you get a lot of bang for your buck form that laboratory...

Pisa labs has both a veterinary grade division and also a human grade division.

I'm not advertising anything just shared a picture of the hgh I'm utilizing, that's all. Y'all get really sensitive when someone post a picture of a brand that is not sold by you. No wonder my friend got kicked out of another blog. Last I recall this blog is to share information with other gym bros. And for those interested in purchasing this hgh they sell them at pharmacy in Mexico. As far as quality is concerned this is pharmaceutical human grade stuff. I utilized Pisa laboratories on my cattle and you get a lot of bang for your buck form that laboratory...

1st off ~ No One here sells HGH ~ so lets get that straight !

Don't care what Pictures you post ~ a Link to a site is a different story ~ if You are Personally involved with Sales.

Don't know if your HGH is good or not ~ but the difference in Price between Pharma-U.S. & Pharma-Mexico is Drastic.

And in my Experience ~ with such Drastic Pricing Differences ~ I always advise people to be wary................ JP
P.S.
Looks OK on Paper ~ but without any Lab Results ~ No Definitive Quality.

get blood work on that HGH before spending another nickel on it

that is the only way to know if it is legit.

inject 10Iu's in the morning then go in 2-3 hours later.. if your growth serum levels aren't spiked up then you will know

get blood work on that HGH before spending another nickel on it

that is the only way to know if it is legit.

inject 10Iu's in the morning then go in 2-3 hours later.. if your growth serum levels aren't spiked up then you will know

I agree with this 100%. SO much of the HGH on the market is fake. How the product looks, the packaging etc all mean nothing. A lot of pharmacy grade HGH is fake

The only way to know for sure if your HGH is real or not is by testing it.

Well, compared to another brand that I will not name because the other stuff is crap, this stuff is legit. Once I started pining 4ui x day started getting carpal tunnel syndrome it went away once I dropped to 2-3 ui x day anti aging dosage.
Looking at getting Bloodwork done I a few weeks I'll try the 10ui then... That's for sharing then knowledge bro...

I cant wait to be that excited, however bloods are definently needed to see whether thats worth it instead of pharma brands

My reply was directed for @addarlnc...

Bro - Appreciate you sharing info. As you can imagine people come and go... Minimal post counts, attempts to advertise their brand/product. No wonder your friend got banned comment.. Pretty hard to get banned off the forum.

Bro - Appreciate you sharing info. As you can imagine people come and go... Minimal post counts, attempts to advertise their brand/product. No wonder your friend got banned comment.. Pretty hard to get banned off the forum.
Bro-It's not hard at all, according to him he just posted pictures of the stuff he was taking. Guess I have to push/promote SARMS only in order to stay on these forums, lmfao...

Back
Top Bottom