Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH Measurements

cabeezor

Registered
Hello everyone,

When I talk to longtime friends on gear, or I read the articles on Evo's main page I always get confused on measurements of HGH and some other AAS.

For example when someone is taking "2IU's of HGH" or 1 Vaio. I don't understand what that means in terms of measurements (Quantity). I understand if someone is taking like 25Mg of something (I can picture that amount).

But IU's and Vaio's I don't understand how the measurements are rated. How many MG in 1 IU or Vaio?

Just need some clarification.

Thank you

Hello everyone,

When I talk to longtime friends on gear, or I read the articles on Evo's main page I always get confused on measurements of HGH and some other AAS.

For example when someone is taking "2IU's of HGH" or 1 Vaio. I don't understand what that means in terms of measurements (Quantity). I understand if someone is taking like 25Mg of something (I can picture that amount).

But IU's and Vaio's I don't understand how the measurements are rated. How many MG in 1 IU or Vaio?

Thank you

IU is a measurement for liquid based medications, I wouldn’t worry too much about how or why it matters.

For a 10iu vial iu vial of HGH mix 1ml o bac water and that gives you 1iu per every .1ml

So .1ml would be 1iu and so on, or the 10iu mark on an insulin 100iu syringe.

IU is a measurement for liquid based medications, I wouldn’t worry too much about how or why it matters.

For a 10iu vial iu vial of HGH mix 1ml o bac water and that gives you 1iu per every .1ml

So .1ml would be 1iu and so on, or the 10iu mark on an insulin 100iu syringe.

Bingo its just a math equation.

If its lymphomized poweder and its 10IUs of powder however much Bacteriostatic Water to mix in to dilute dictates the amount in MLs you need to take.

Bingo its just a math equation.

If its lymphomized poweder and its 10IUs of powder however much Bacteriostatic Water to mix in to dilute dictates the amount in MLs you need to take.

Exactly, and no real reason to worry about one drug is measured in IU well once measured in MG or MCG... what maters is you’re taking the correct amount.

HGH, HCG, insulin are al done in IU normally, some other peptides are but again don’t worry about why or trying to visualize what it is.

Just know your compound and know the way to reconstitute it properly and you’re good.

Exactly, and no real reason to worry about one drug is measured in IU well once measured in MG or MCG... what maters is you’re taking the correct amount.

HGH, HCG, insulin are al done in IU normally, some other peptides are but again don’t worry about why or trying to visualize what it is.

Just know your compound and know the way to reconstitute it properly and you’re good.

When I began using HGH (about a billion years ago), all of that crap confused me, too.
Wait a minute! It still confuses me.

.....What were talking about?

To put your mind at rest, 95% of UGL HGH comes in kits. 10IU's of HGH per little bottle. So simply add 1 ml of bacteriostic water and now you have some nice easy math that even a golden retriever could wrap it's head around. Using a standard 100 IU slin syringe, 20 would be 2 IU's. 40 would be 4 IU's, etc..etc. Simple.

you should have paid more attention in chemistry class lol

that was shit i learned back in 9th grade combined with a little algebra which i learned in 8th grade.

if you still can't figure it out then hire a coach who will talk you through it

Hello everyone,

Thank you

What is a Vaio? Did you mean something else

Back
Top Bottom