Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hgh might help me... I think

Tennosuke

Hello, ive done 2 cycles already and just started my 3rd cycle , i decided to be on roids because i used to be very fat in the past but after losing like 35kilos i was able to build some muscles to fill the space between my abs and the skin , ive done massive doses of test and deca on my second cycle so my skin was very tight and i was looking amazing, after the pct i Lost 5 kilos and can see again a bit of ''extra skin'' on my abs, i tried winstrol because It increases collagen cells and It was working a bit.... It was fcking my hair Up though so i took It off the cycle, the question i wanna ask is:
Will the hgh help me ? Its not too much extra skin but its still there , according to everything ive searched It should help even more than winstrol, if so, whats the right dose for that? And what do you think about this? I dont wanna have a bloody abdominoplasty 😂, i might be on a blast and Cruise forever if thats a good option... Thanks

Ill go on a blast & cruise sooner or later just to keep my gains and keep my skin as tight as possible, anyways, hgh is supposed to repair tissues and tighten skin right? winstrol did help me a bit by making me produce more collagen but it was damaging my hair thats why i stopped it.

HGH won't really help you out there. You might need surgery if it is bad enough.

HGH will not help you with this. Water fast like Steve said, and it will take time.

Its not that bad after being on roids,its not a lot, i just want It like 1 cm Closer to my skin maybe? Water fast? Never heard of It, im gonna start looking for info about it

If you have been overweight and have a lot of hanging skin no drug in the world is gonna tighten that up. Unfortunately the only way to get rid of that excess skin is to have it surgically removed.

Ive been reading about the mk-677 in the sarms section in here and according to that , It Will mimmic the HGH effects and one of the effects is... to help to tighten loose skin!! , It will also increase my bone density so i Guess everything grows and everything together Will make It work... Im not sure though, i think im gonna try everything, im gonna water fast, use mk-677 for 3 months (if i see no difference ill stick to the proper HGH), work my ABS very often on roids at the same time and i would like to try tren for first time , It seems that the cosmetic effect is producing to everyone is what im looking for, everybody Who is doing tren and cutting at the same time look like they lost belly fat but the skin always stays tighter than before even though they lost fat in there..., I think im gonna give It a go and lets see how It goes, i would like to leave some pictures here to see if It worked, nobody talks about this on internet, i dont really know how though 😂, my main language is not the english language so sorry for any mistake u can find 😂

Ive been reading about the mk-677 in the sarms section in here and according to that , It Will mimmic the HGH effects and one of the effects is... to help to tighten loose skin!! , It will also increase my bone density so i Guess everything grows and everything together Will make It work... Im not sure though, i think im gonna try everything, im gonna water fast, use mk-677 for 3 months (if i see no difference ill stick to the proper HGH), work my ABS very often on roids at the same time and i would like to try tren for first time , It seems that the cosmetic effect is producing to everyone is what im looking for, everybody Who is doing tren and cutting at the same time look like they lost belly fat but the skin always stays tighter than before even though they lost fat in there..., I think im gonna give It a go and lets see how It goes, i would like to leave some pictures here to see if It worked, nobody talks about this on internet, i dont really know how though [emoji23], my main language is not the english language so sorry for any mistake u can find [emoji23]

definitely as long as you get it from a legit source like esarms.com , it may help A LITTLE with loose skin, but nothing compared to surgery. don’t expect it to be a miracle..

Its not a lot, its just a bit, nobody notices... I notice because its my body , i can pinch a bit of skin and fat(im sure its not day) ive got more sking than the average person, but, still , its not good enough for me, i want It perfectly tight, cant see my bottom ABS very well, i was overweight but It was just for 2-3 months so my body left that extra skin on me but luckily It was for a very short time so its not that bad atm

- - - Updated - - -

I get It but as long as It fixes a bit, i think i'll be happy

- - - Updated - - -

How can i show u some pictures?

literally, as pointed out, surgery is the only thing that will help you... you can try all the nonsense like creams, etc.. .hgh certainly wont fix this nor will all that other shit... surgery is the only way you will actually correct the problem

Ive been reading about the mk-677 in the sarms section in here and according to that , It Will mimmic the HGH effects and one of the effects is... to help to tighten loose skin!! , It will also increase my bone density so i Guess everything grows and everything together Will make It work... Im not sure though, i think im gonna try everything, im gonna water fast, use mk-677 for 3 months (if i see no difference ill stick to the proper HGH), work my ABS very often on roids at the same time and i would like to try tren for first time , It seems that the cosmetic effect is producing to everyone is what im looking for, everybody Who is doing tren and cutting at the same time look like they lost belly fat but the skin always stays tighter than before even though they lost fat in there..., I think im gonna give It a go and lets see how It goes, i would like to leave some pictures here to see if It worked, nobody talks about this on internet, i dont really know how though [emoji23], my main language is not the english language so sorry for any mistake u can find [emoji23]
Will it help? Yes....but I think your expectations of what it will do far exceed reality. It's not going to tighten up loose skin. Those benefits are more in tune with somebody lean in shape with normal skin seeing a slight tightening. Not exactly what you're looking for

Ok, it was not easy for me to find the right photos but there we go:
my first cycle was just Test 250 Deca 250 for 10 weeks
my second cycle was 500 test 500 deca for 10 weeks ( first 2 weeks and 2 lasts weeks 250 each because i was using 40 mg of dianabol every day + the last 2 weeks i did 40 mg of winstrol daily) (i had to stop winstrol because at the beginning of my second week on winstrol i noticed a bit of hair loss)

me being natural.jpg me, fully natural
starting first cycle.jpg starting first cycle
almost end of first cycle.jpgalmost end of my first cycle
1 month after the pct of my first cycle.jpg1 month after my first PCT
Almost end of 2nd cycle.jpgend of 2nd cycle

As u can see on the first picture, my skin looks weird even when im at 10% bf naturally... u cant see too many gains either...
its not very clear on some pictures i know but i didnt have to many pictures of it, u can also see that if i grow, my skin looks way better, thats why i was really thinking on a blast and cruise, im too young i know and im still a beginner but i know that in a few years ill do it, so, as u can see on the pictures (not very well though cause im trying to hide some stretch marks on my belly, its my weak spot, i hate it,) my skin needs to be tighten but just slightly, thats all i need, i dont think i need surgery just for that u know what i mean, but i do have loose skin,) thats why i never see all my abs, just when i was natural i was able to see them but my skin was sh#t) now u all know how its like , will hgh tighten that? should i go for tren ? i might just need a powerful hardener, im not sure... i think thats what i need maybe, winstrol was doing it very well but i obviously stopped it, my hair was falling out quite quickly...
i still need to send a picture of me after 1 month of my second cycle, i felt a lot of water retention from dbol, didnt like it, but i was very bloody strong, i liked that haha.
im running a third cycle atm like the second cycle but with higher doses and 2 weeks longer.

Ill go on a blast & cruise sooner or later just to keep my gains and keep my skin as tight as possible, anyways, hgh is supposed to repair tissues and tighten skin right? winstrol did help me a bit by making me produce more collagen but it was damaging my hair thats why i stopped it.

Not a good idea either

Back
Top Bottom