Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hgh mixing in syringe

OllieRBC

I currently mix 1cc of my prescription HGH with 2cc’s of generic HGH. Along with 1cc of B-12, the night before I inject in the morning before I workout/breakfast. My question is...do I risk the problem of the HGH going bad in the syringe in the refrigerator over night with the B12? I think I’ve answered my own question based on the positive effects I’m having...but just wanted to check with the pros. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's what I think. GH is expensive and we know rough mixing and heat can fuck it up and here you are mixing it with B12. I'm thinking that's a bit daft even if it's been ok so far. B12 is cheap as f&&k

Yeah HGH isnt cheap why risk mixing with cheap ass B12 you should keep them apart in my opinion.

i am not one of those paranoid parroters on forums that invent stupid rules when it comes to things regarding injecting

however on this HGH is already fragile as it is. i would not mix it with anything else. hgh alone should be mixed with great care, it amazes me how many people spend money on hgh and spend 5 minutes learning how to mix it. mix it wrong and ruin it or leave it on the counter for hours cause they forget to put it in the fridge.. then bitch that their hgh is bunk. NO YOU ARE AN IDIOT. there is plenty of stuff on how to care for your hgh, read!

Fuck me. I hate looking back and seeing that I could have done something better. I’m glad I reached out. I’ll separate moving forward.

You can still find the unedited photo from a video of Jay Cutlers where he opens the fridge and there on the shelf are some vials of what looks like prepped GH lol. It was removed in later edits ha ha

i personally would not mix hgh with anything whatsoever... with the cost and how fragile it is, i would not ever consider that...

Along the same lines...what are your thoughts about me mixing 1cc of my prescription HGH with 2cc’s of Pharmacom HGH? I usually do this the night before in my syringe so it’s ready to go upon awakening. My concern is that mixing 2 different types of HGH could degrade them...

Along the same lines...what are your thoughts about me mixing 1cc of my prescription HGH with 2cc’s of Pharmacom HGH? I usually do this the night before in my syringe so it’s ready to go upon awakening. My concern is that mixing 2 different types of HGH could degrade them...

HGH should be HGH. I'd only concern myself with all the mixing. IF the info on HGH regarding it being a fragile peptide is even half correct then I'd wanna keep the mixing to a minimum. Also you mentioned the cc but not the amount per cc.

A lot of generic HGH has a lot of impurities which are acidic and will make the GH denature faster. I wouldn't mix pharmacy grade HGH with generics. You know your pharmacy grade hgh is legit and it's super expensive. Don't risk denaturing it.

You can withdraw before bed but I wouldn't mix the two types of HGH.

Back
Top Bottom