Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HGH with no GH gut?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

HGH with no GH gut?

Is there some way to use HGH without having a huge distended stomach? Im looking to use HGH for tendon and joint health specifically, along as recovery and size secondly. I know most of the sides increase directly with the amount of gh used. I've heard the larger guys who compete can use near 12 iu's of gh a day.. so what would be a decent dosage for myself? Im right at 198 pounds, i am somewhat fluffy, nothing crazy though.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen shot 2015-08-07 at 11.57.41 PM.jpg 
Views:	1503 
Size:	9.5 KB 
ID:	10883 If someone could answer if with a clean diet and such if gh could be used for a short time without stomach growth? and what kind of procedure would that be? Also a good source to look into with good gh? chinese gh or medical gh?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro why use hgh? especially because the market is flooded with fakes...go with nutrobal mk677...it's like hgh in a bottle ...read brother
    http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

ive done 3 full 8 week runs with it....25mgs/ed...feels great...if you have doubts...read the studies bro...
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Advanced Cyborg Brother NY REBEL's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    bro why use hgh? especially because the market is flooded with fakes...go with nutrobal mk677...it's like hgh in a bottle ...read brother
    http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

ive done 3 full 8 week runs with it....25mgs/ed...feels great...if you have doubts...read the studies bro...
    Ill have to agree here, during my studying in excited to try it...
    STARTING A CYCLE? READ THESE LESSONS LEARNED BEFORE YOU DO!
    http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/a...essons+learned

FOLLOW THE PERFECT PCT PROTOCOL: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perf...e-therapy-pct/

PROUD MEMBER OF THE EVO FAMILY, BOUNCE TEAM, AND TREN KILLERS...

Cyborg Humanoid Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Exactly what I always say and I couldn't agree more with gearhead. There is way more fake hgh then real. People who have unlimited supply of these pharm grade kits either knocked off a factory or are selling fakes because hgh isn't over prescribed like pain pills so there is no way there can be so many on the market.

EVO V.I.P.
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Most hgh is indeed fake.
    The gut comes from GH abuse. You would start as a new user at like 2 or 3 iu bro. No reason to pun 12.
    Distended gut is also a product of insulin abuse in combination with GH. Put those to together and the freaky shit starts happening...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would deffenitly try mk667 first see if you get the results you are looking for as for joint health there are alot of natural remedies to help with that I think you have alot of option to look at before dropping a bumch of money on some gh

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Cyborg Humanoid Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Insulin is also a possible reason for what most call hgh gut

Cyborg Humanoid Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You won't get a gut from HGH. You will if you abuse slin, HGH and eat massive quantities of food.

Plenty of good HGH out there. Just buy from a reputable source and if you see hgh for cheap then warning signs should be flashing in your head

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bonacris View Post
    You won't get a gut from HGH. You will if you abuse slin, HGH and eat massive quantities of food.

Plenty of good HGH out there. Just buy from a reputable source and if you see hgh for cheap then warning signs should be flashing in your head
    GH growth gut is real. I don't think 2-4ius a day will give it to you but if someone is taking 10ius a day, I believe it will happen over years of abuse at that volume. GH does not spot grow. Sure you will grow more muscle than anything else but that is because you are intentionally hammering at them to grow. Abuse can make everything grow. Your hands, feet, facial and cranial bones..... Worst of all, your organs. Growth gut is the insides of your stomach and intestines growing.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannagofaster View Post
    GH growth gut is real. I don't think 2-4ius a day will give it to you but if someone is taking 10ius a day, I believe it will happen over years of abuse at that volume. GH does not spot grow. Sure you will grow more muscle than anything else but that is because you are intentionally hammering at them to grow. Abuse can make everything grow. Your hands, feet, facial and cranial bones..... Worst of all, your organs. Growth gut is the insides of your stomach and intestines growing.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
    I am at 5iu and no gut...I eat clean but all the darned time... 3200 to 3500 cals a day and my waist has cut to what it was when I was 27 or 28.... 32". I am going to back off to 4ius soon... to spread my supply out as I want to hit the year mark with no more investment... I do plan on trying the nutribal.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast