Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hgh norditropin or hgh peptides in lebanon?

dont but hgh from overseas in a pharmacy i have buddy who went to mexico to buy serostem and it was sitting on a shelf unrefridgerated ... he bought it anyways and it was dead before he got it

I would be Very Careful buying HGH in Lebanon.

HGH is Very Susceptible to Heat, so if it's Not Refrigerated from the time in leaves the Manufacturer, to, and including the time in the Pharmacy, especially in Warmer Climates.

It won't have any Potency, so it will be completely Worthless.............................. JP
P.S.
I'm not familiar with any Anabolics made in Lebanon.

Oh, and be careful if you Google ~ Steroids for sale in Lebanon.
I just did it to see the results.
And I came up with over Half a Dozen different results for a company called "Crazy Bulk".
They sell "So-Called" Legal Steroids, which aren't Steroids.
They are just Weak DHEA-Clones, and not worth a Dime.

I would recommend looking at Nutrobal as it will be difficult for you in Lebanon to get legit HGH.

Hello guys, can anyone help from lebanon to find norditropin hgh at low cost and some good brands anabolics? Thanks

It's not well known for roids and GH

Lebanon you can walk into any pharmacy and buy steroids no problem

not sure about GH or peptides but it would be simple to test a kit with blood work. I'm sure if you ask around at the gyms over there you would find out. Bodybuilding is one of the biggest sports in Lebanon ever since Samir Bannout won mr. O back in 81/82. soccer might be a close 2nd

Your 100 percent right man...and glad you know these facts...yess but at gym there a lot of fake stuff and most are most untrustable...at pharmacy its very expensive, you get 60iu for like550$....thinking now about nutrabol which the guys in forum told me about...but nutrabol isnt availabe in our country..

Back
Top Bottom