Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HGH pricing

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

HGH pricing

The hrt clinic I use has 200 IU hgh for 1000 dollars. Is that a normal price? In the past I was quoted 500 dollars for 30 units!
    Thanks and sorry for newbie question, I never did hgh as test and deca always worked great. Now at age 40 I think trt plus hgh is safer than blasting...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DriscolDave View Post
    The hrt clinic I use has 200 IU hgh for 1000 dollars. Is that a normal price? In the past I was quoted 500 dollars for 30 units!
    Thanks and sorry for newbie question, I never did hgh as test and deca always worked great. Now at age 40 I think trt plus hgh is safer than blasting...
    First, HRT/TRT clinics over charge for anything they sell.
    Two, it's pharma grade (hopefully) so it's more expensive.

You can buy 10 x 10IU box I've seen online between $100-500 - buying online is riskier though. So do some research and find a good source.

I'm short, yes that is highway robbery.

Check out purerawz.co they aren't the cheapest, but I know bunch of folks that vouch for them.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    yes, its high man... however you are getting pharma grade from a clinic direct, so you kind of have to expect that...

check out domestic supply... they have top quality... https://domestic-supply.com/hgh/

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Have you heard of the word - inflation?

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    Have you heard of the word - inflation?
    Mobster ,
    I know your very knowledgeable.
    And you have been around here a long time .
    Your probably sick of stupid questions I understand.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    as mentioned above these clinics are after ONE THING and ONE THING ONLY. that is PROFIT. and they have an entire office, doctors, employees, rent, taxes, doctors bastard kids education, idiot doctors yacht, etc. that they want YOU to pay for

that is why those of us are sick and tired of this shitty medical for profit system and get our shit on our own. the good news is you will save a fortune, click the link in my signature on my favorite sources or simply hit me up.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    as mentioned above these clinics are after ONE THING and ONE THING ONLY. that is PROFIT. and they have an entire office, doctors, employees, rent, taxes, doctors bastard kids education, idiot doctors yacht, etc. that they want YOU to pay for

that is why those of us are sick and tired of this shitty medical for profit system and get our shit on our own. the good news is you will save a fortune, click the link in my signature on my favorite sources or simply hit me up.
    Be careful what you ask for. If you think a single payer system is better, take a look at Canada. You are lucky if you get test prescribed to you. Forget Deca or HCG or AI. Cold days chance in hell. At least here you can get it and pay with HSA or insurance. All my Canadian buds are very frustrated.

HGH for anti aging or anything other than a medical condition is not considered a health requirement. So TRT clinics are the only ones willing to prescribe at a huge premium.

What you can do is go to a clinic get bloods have them provide a protocol and see how it goes for a month or two. Once you have your sweet spot, go online and procure at a reasonable price.

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    100 IUs of good HGH will run you $150-$300 give or take. The benefit of Pharma grade is you can take less to get the same results for the most part.

For example you get 100 IUs of online HGH for $250. You need to take 3IUs to get to the HGH serum levels you are looking for (or IGF levels whatever the measure).

You get 100 IUs of Pharma Grade for $500. You need 2IUs or less to get to that same number.

In essence you are not spending that much more due to the quality you are getting and the lower dose you can run.

If you look at the pfizer genotropin pens for example the usually run $200 for 36 IUs. Pharma gear is always going to be more I honestly dont think that is that terrible of a price to be honest...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    my point is that these clinics are scumbags who only care about PROFIT$$$$.

i cannot tell you how many clients i have worked with who were put on many drugs that were completely unnecessary from these people so they can make more and more money.

you cannot trust these people with your health PERIOD. people love to argue this stuff with me which is fine, but it is a complete scam if you walk into a TRT clinic and walk out with more than 1 prescription for a PROPER TRT dose. they will put you on too much and then want to add an AI, hcg, blood pressure meds, catabolic steroids, and more. it is ridiculous.

these places should be shutdown the same way they started shutting down pill mills and putting doctors in jail. too little too late on that btw, how many communities have been devastates from the opiod crisis?

we will start seeing in the next 10-20 years the number of cancer cases of the prostate shoot up thanks to the overprescription of TRT/hcg from these clinics. actually i bet it will be more like 5-10 years then you guys will come back and admit steve was right once again on this stuff. right now as i type every person reading this who is 40+ has 1M+ cancer cells in their prostate. guess what happens to those cells when you overdose on TRT/hcg and/or HGH? not good. if you still insist on using these for profit clinics you better learn to say NO and THAT IS TOO MUCH otherwise you won't live past 55
    Last edited by stevesmi; 02-27-2020 at 01:56 PM.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah you are being over charged for sure! Steve hit the facts. These docs just want you paying out the ass.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast