Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH side effects?

generalond5

Registered
So i have just started using hgh from our sponsor and the sides are starting on. what i've experienced is water retention and feeling like i want to nap all day. granted at night my sleep quality is 100% better. also feeling it in my hands. using 5iu's a day . do these sides stay or do they go away?

I’m looking to use HGH as well. I’m 51 6’2”, 228lbs and in pretty good shape. Athletic all my life. I hope to lose some weight, shape u-and definitely take advantage of any anti-aging.

Yep, as said above, 3iu’s a day would be a better dose to start with. Also, you can do 5 on/2off to help with some of the sides as well. You keeping tabs on your blood sugar?

I’m looking to use HGH as well. I’m 51 6’2”, 228lbs and in pretty good shape. Athletic all my life. I hope to lose some weight, shape u-and definitely take advantage of any anti-aging.

Check out our articles before you start

check the favorite sources thread in my signature for HGH source

you really only need 2ius of legit hgh a day. that does the job.

I agree with Steve above. 2iu should be great for you if you have a legit product. Kudos to you for always being in good shape and 51. Lots of guys, including myself have that phase where we pack on the lbs and get out of the game.

Back
Top Bottom