Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH test cycle dosage

Thinking about a test-HGH cycle, any suggestions on dosing,cycle length etc.

HGH, run properly, is run a LOT longer than any sensible test cycle (months more).

You're going to need to run HGH way longer than an AAS cycle length to see results from it.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

I do find it interesting the way op worded "test-HGH"... perhaps he's not suggesting of testosterone, and more-so mean like a test/trial run of HGH to get a feel for it for the first time?

Hgh for one is expensive as fuk...
Its for experienced vets, with cash to spare who blast and cruise year round for life.

If you want some gains and ur new forget Hgh.
In my opinion.

Or run ipamorelin, 300 to 500 iu 3x day. For 6 months. Ipamorelin, forget cjc and those other ones.
But run that, and u can run it thro any pct. Makes Ur face glow and look really fresh and feel good, sleep good. Cheaper too.

I would use nutrabol over HGH for that. Use a lot of citrulline during cycle 6g+ for another small boost ONLY pre training. That is to say, citrulline is proven to boost HGH but only when used for training. It won’t help anything if you take it on an off day.

Back
Top Bottom