Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH and Travel Solutions?

DJ4Life

Registered
Hey guys,

I'm going to have to travel soon and was wondering if any of you who are using HGH have solutions to keeping your HGH chilled while traveling?
I've looked in several Insulin travel cases on Amazon and other sites but most of those kits keep the contents around 35 degrees F.
Recommended storage temp is between 2 to 8 degrees and the information came from a Canadian info packet and I'm pretty sure they use Celsius but it doesn't specify.
If that's the case then I was thinking the Insulin holders with the reusable ice packs would be sufficient.

I don't have to travel very far, just 3-4 hours each way and was thinking of just sealing my vials and keeping them under some ice. Anyone have any recommendations??
I'll probably be traveling this same route several times this summer to go back to my home town and fish.

Thanks in advance,
DJ

when i used to use insulin post workout I would simply keep the syringe in a cooler

Hey Steve, so the main reason I was asking is because in the Juvetrope handbook and on the vials itself it says store between 2-8 degress but doesn't specify whether is C or F. I'm thinking they mean C because 2 degrees C is right about 35 degrees F and if that's the case I agree a cooler with ice should work fine.

Can you confirm on the C or F standard with Juvetrope?

Hey Steve, so the main reason I was asking is because in the Juvetrope handbook and on the vials itself it says store between 2-8 degress but doesn't specify whether is C or F. I'm thinking they mean C because 2 degrees C is right about 35 degrees F and if that's the case I agree a cooler with ice should work fine.

Can you confirm on the C or F standard with Juvetrope?

it is celsius bro.

You are kind of overthinking things man.

For long term storage - 100% you want to keep HGH in the fridge. But keeping HGH at room temperature for a couple days isn't going to ruin the product.

You could keep the HGH at room temperate for a month and it would still be fine. At the very worst maybe like 2% of the HGH in the vials might of denatured

You are kind of overthinking things man.

For long term storage - 100% you want to keep HGH in the fridge. But keeping HGH at room temperature for a couple days isn't going to ruin the product.

You could keep the HGH at room temperate for a month and it would still be fine. At the very worst maybe like 2% of the HGH in the vials might of denatured

Good to know as I was under the impression that once reconstituted that it had to be constantly refrigerated. I went ahead and got a cheap Insulin travel bag with ice packs for my trips coming up, once I get to my buddies house I can put it back in the fridge again.

Thanks for the clarification on that though.

Why do you need to take it while traveling all ready reconstituted??

I'm taking 2ui daily, going to be out of town for 3 to 4 days so what would you do?? One vial lasts me 5 days so there's always going to be a certain amount that is reconstituted for use.

just get a small carry case like you would put your lunch in that holds in cold, and a couple of those thin ice packs. they sent me one with my hgh and it has one on each side and one for the bottom. works perfectly fine, and it's easy to travel with. no need to stress.

I would not worry about 3-4hrs at all especially if not reconstituted.
I just drove from the Midwest to mid florida(over 12hrs) with non reconstituted vials
Did your product get shipped to u in a cooler or on dry ice?

just get a small carry case like you would put your lunch in that holds in cold, and a couple of those thin ice packs. they sent me one with my hgh and it has one on each side and one for the bottom. works perfectly fine, and it's easy to travel with. no need to stress.

I got this off Amazon and should do the trick: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075G89HXX/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Not really stressing about anything, I was simply asking for solutions about travel as I've never had to worry about keeping any meds cool before. Think I have it in hand now :)

A cooler is more than enough in this case. That is a pretty short trip.

And will you fucking Americans get with the times and use proper metric system measurements!

I don't know why we still use the Standard System, we were suppose to start convert when I was in High School and that was 31 years ago.
Metric is far simpler in my opinion. Don't blame the everyday people, it's our sorry ass leaders. You should see how messed up they have teaching Math now here in USA.

Back
Top Bottom