Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH Water retention

rayshaik

Hello bros

Looking forward to order few kits of GH from mailorderhgh.

I always had a problem of gaining too much water and look bloated while on GH.
Can any of the bros help me advising to combat with water retention while on GH.
I won’t be running any oils for next 1 year, just on CJC NO DAC, Ipamorelin & GH for a year.
May be include Anavar only cycle within this year.

Any advice will be very helpful. Thanks all.

There are a couple things you can do to avoid water retention:

Limit your salt intake to no more than 2-3 g of salt per day.
Don’t drink alcohol as it cause you to retain water
Increase your water intake
Take natural diuretics
Divide your daily HGH supplements and injections into 2-3 injections, this will help in decreasing the disrupted balance between ANP and vasopressin.

I used mk677 10mg before sleep for about 3 weeks and got so bloated i couldnt even work out so I stopped.

I used mk677 10mg before sleep for about 3 weeks and got so bloated i couldnt even work out so I stopped.

As per two of my posts this week it's a LOT better to take this in the AM NOT at night

i honestly never had this problem. it is something that will go away as musky said above.. i wouldn't let it affect your decision

check out the code in the sticky or hit me up when you are ready to order

Thanks Trevor. I will now run GH for longer period. What would be an ideal GH cycle running protocol? Like 6 months ON and 6 months OFF or something different?
Considering Mail order hgh, how many ius a day and for how long is it recommended to cut fat aggressively. (Obviously I will have diet in control)
I guess my body fat% is in between 20-30.
I am also running 200 mcgs/day of ipamorelin & cjc with no dac.

Thanks Trevor. I will now run GH for longer period. What would be an ideal GH cycle running protocol? Like 6 months ON and 6 months OFF or something different?
Considering Mail order hgh, how many ius a day and for how long is it recommended to cut fat aggressively. (Obviously I will have diet in control)
I guess my body fat% is in between 20-30.
I am also running 200 mcgs/day of ipamorelin & cjc with no dac.

Theoretically you don't have to cycle off HGH because it isn't suppressive but I personally don't think running anything without breaks is smart. I like 5-6 months on HGH, 1 month off, repeat.

MailOrderHGH.com is a good source. Send me a private message, visitor message or email (link in my signature) if you want a discount code to use on the website.

Take 3IU of HGH first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.

Take 100mcg spam + CJC w/o dac post workout and before bed

The main cause imo is a rise in blood pressure, this often reduces or subsides after a few weeks or maybe a month
People often stop HGH weeks out before a show as this is a known side

The main cause imo is a rise in blood pressure, this often reduces or subsides after a few weeks or maybe a month
People often stop HGH weeks out before a show as this is a known side

You are right. Could be the reason.. will run for few weeks and then watch on the water retention.

Do something like 10month on 2months off.
If I were u I would run Cardarine also with weight train 3- 4days a week & cardio 3days a week.
Don't get impatient & frustrated bro this whole game is a marathon U HAVE to dedicate yourself long term!!

Do something like 10month on 2months off.
If I were u I would run Cardarine also with weight train 3- 4days a week & cardio 3days a week.
Don't get impatient & frustrated bro this whole game is a marathon U HAVE to dedicate yourself long term!!

Listen to chadmack...he's on point.

I didnt see anyone ask? How much are you running??

I was running 4 iu of serono.. worst ever bloatness of my life..
It was pharmaceutical grade.. I was also running test cup and boldenone 600 mg a week..

Now I am planning to run mainly for fat loss, bros here advice 3-4ius a day should be good, if want to add muscle then 5-6 ius a day..

Still looking for recommendations..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom