Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH and water retention?

reevesnotsteve

Registered
i'm on HGH 4ius per day and its been a month and i've getting wrist and hand pain from carpal tunnel but nothing that is too bad so not complaining. my issue i do have a problem with it my water retention, it is pretty bad. when does this usually go away and is this going to cause other issues?

In spite of the topic title this has little to nothing to do with water retention. Quite simply an excess of HGH has led to a small growth of the connective tissue in your wrists. The tendon 'straps' (the carpel tunnels) which wrap around the hand tendons and the hand tendons themselves have thickened. When that happens you get the pain.

Now when I first looked at HGH as an aide for two buddies (one with Chron's and the other with Colitis) I saw that anyone exceeding 2.5ius a day or 5ius EOD on a long term basis (for both the conditions and by bodybuilding users) I saw that Carpel Tunnel Syndrome was an issue. Said research took me 30 minutes. Anyone using HGH needs to know this BEFORE injecting drugs.

Water retention is as common.

Water retention is normal on HGH mostly the underground labs . 4ius of pharmacy hgh is not same as any other brands on market , so 4ius buy in pharmacy could be a good dose but never a pro bodybuilder dose ( they use over 10ius day ) , and if your hgh is under 4ius is nothing special ( is the minimum you can use to have results if is underground ) . 2ius work only if you buy on your local phamrcy

Back
Top Bottom