Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hiding steroids from wife

Kenda21

what is everybody's position on hiding steroids from your significant other
we share the same bank account so it's very difficult to smuggle money out of my account. When I go grocery shopping i will always ask for cash back. Then once that money adds up i will use it on steroids. she hasn't caught on yet to this so i think i am doing it right
she also doesn't know that I use steroids and I don't want her to know. She is a very square person and would never approve of it
do you think it's realistic for me to use steroids for the next five or ten years without her finding out or should I just forget the whole thing?

that up to you man... i dont hide things from my wife but everyones relationship is different... thats not what i would call a relationship if you have to do that... to me, thats just not how it works but like i said, everyone is different...

sounds like you got married too young

if you got married at a proper age she would already know your hobbies and known you use steroids, so if she had an issue with it she wouldn't marry you.

maybe this advice doesn't help you but it will help thousands of other suckers.. errrr.. people out there ;)

we share the same bank account so it's very difficult to smuggle money out of my account. When I go grocery shopping i will always ask for cash back. Then once that money adds up i will use it on steroids. she hasn't caught on yet to this so i think i am doing it right
she also doesn't know that I use steroids and I don't want her to know. She is a very square person and would never approve of it
do you think it's realistic for me to use steroids for the next five or ten years without her finding out or should I just forget the whole thing?

Get a TRT script so you dont need to hide, then smooth your cycle into the TRT.

your wife should know everything always, this isn't a good idea to hide it from her

bro yo should let me come over and bang her a few times, hide in closet.

this way even if she find out steroids you can tell her yo know she was banging other guy. that way she can't guilt trip yo poosy ass. follow my plan work good for friend of mine same story

I wouldnt personally do it. They find out in the end anyways.

that up to you man... i dont hide things from my wife but everyones relationship is different... thats not what i would call a relationship if you have to do that... to me, thats just not how it works but like i said, everyone is different...
Agreed. If you have to hide what you are doing in your life, hide what you enjoy to do in your life it's a bad situation.
I never hid anything, back to 17 years old, with a girlfriend, If she didn't like it go,I was not about to stop.

Also, it all depends on why you are using them, where they fit in your life.
Í wanted to be a pro Bodybuilder since 14 years old. I didn't use steroids to show off to friends or to mpress women. I started competing at 18. Competed every year till 29 and got to the top of the amature national level. Using steroids was not an option at the time so, I couldn't stop for anyone.

Better to be open so you can avoid problems!

Back
Top Bottom