Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

high blood pressure meds and steroids

bosborne

Registered
I'm not a fat dude at all but my blood pressure is running a tad hot even though i am lean. I'm talking bp of 135/85-90 area. maybe better than most americans but maybe a tad high, i've dabbled with bp meds like lisinoril and was super allergic, almost died from it, want to try amlodipine anyone try this one yet?

if you need a drug to combat blood pressure then there is something wrong with your lifestyle. could be :

1. stress
2. diet
3. poor conditioning

this isn't a genetic issue at all although many will argue that with me. 100 years ago very few people had heart problems, it was very rare. it wasn't until the 50's and 60's when people were eating more sugar and eating too much that this issue came up. now everyone is overweight so suddenly everyone has high blood pressure, shocker! our genetics did not magically mutate in that period of time.

If you are on cycle that may be why its elevated. Clean up your diet and maybe reduce your dosages

I've taken amlodipine. It's pretty mild and safe at low doses. Had a little water retention or edema in my ankles during the first two weeks. After that it was fine.

hawthorne berry extract actually helps BP but to be honest your BP is far from needing to be worried about. i know new guidelines say <120/<80 is normal but yours is barely over that. are you on anadrol? now this one is almost a guarantee to increase BP.

Back
Top Bottom