Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High blood pressure on sust?

Tb3003

Hey guys, My blood-pressure has spiked after just 1cc of sust250 Monday. last years cycle with cyp 400mg per week left my BP perfect throughout the 10 weeks and pct.
I ran cheap omnadren about 10 years ago with great results & no issues like this, so I figured another test blend would be similar.
The gear is reputable & vetted.
I’m apprehensive to continue @ 500mg per week as planned. Any advice or experiences like this ?

Apologies if this is a duplicate, new to forum/ first thread.

Or maybe it has something to do with the shorter ester in the blend, don't know. I wouldn't trust just one reading so maybe monitor the situation for a couple of days and see if it still keeps happening.

Or maybe it has something to do with the shorter ester in the blend, don't know. I wouldn't trust just one reading so maybe monitor the situation for a couple of days and see if it still keeps happening.

Sounds reasonable, Will do. Thanks Finn

There's also the issue, which almost never gets mentioned or asked about, of variation between products (as in they don't contain what they say they do).

Organon sust, Turkish and pakastani haven’t run the paki yet but the BP is still sky high.

Would it be wise to give it 7-10 days to see if it smooths out before deciding to discontinue? Or stop immediately. I know blood pressure is the “silent killer” but I’ve never pulled the plug on a cycle early.

Organon sust, Turkish and pakastani haven’t run the paki yet but the BP is still sky high.

Would it be wise to give it 7-10 days to see if it smooths out before deciding to discontinue? Or stop immediately. I know blood pressure is the “silent killer” but I’ve never pulled the plug on a cycle early.

So are you using an AI or no?

You definitely need to be running an AI with this dose. Are you using Aromasin or Arimidex?

You may want to up the arimidex to a more standard 0.5mg eod, and see how that works out.

Last edited:
I took 6 grams of L-arginine and 500mgs of magnesium...back to normal bp range within an hour, I’ll see how long this lasts..

Back
Top Bottom