Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High BP dbol

freezuue11

Registered
I understand high blood pressure can be a side effect from using dbol. Now, does the dbol only exert its high-blood-pressure-effects the day the pills are ingested?

I ask because I am due for a physical here in a few weeks and I dont want to go in there and have doc start askin questions. So, if I do suffer from high BP from dbol, if I stop taking it a day or two before the phys will BP return to normal?

I understand high blood pressure can be a side effect from using dbol. Now, does the dbol only exert its high-blood-pressure-effects the day the pills are ingested?

I ask because I am due for a physical here in a few weeks and I dont want to go in there and have doc start askin questions. So, if I do suffer from high BP from dbol, if I stop taking it a day or two before the phys will BP return to normal?

You don't actually know if you've high BP do you? So go get a cuff and measure it

getting high blood pressure at the doctor is common.

you should test your blood pressure randomly during the day.. not after spending 2 hours in a waiting room and being all pissed off and nervous at a doctor.

Are you suggesting that you will start your dbol cycle the day of your doctor's appointment? The side effects, such as water retention and high BP are something that will occur over the course of the first week of using it. It's not like you take your first pill and your BP immediately increases...it doesn't work that way.

The ways to keep your BP down (which is primarily a function of water retention) is to make sure you are sub 15% BF at least...before starting any cycle. And second, use an AI during your cycle always.

getting high blood pressure at the doctor is common.

you should test your blood pressure randomly during the day.. not after spending 2 hours in a waiting room and being all pissed off and nervous at a doctor.

Or, freezuue11, just tell him or her that you're so attracted to him or her that your BP is going sky-high.

dbol = water retention = high blood pressure

You will need to stop the dbol at least 4-5 days before your appointment for your blood pressure to return to normal

There can be individual differences but I'd say around a week. But to play it safe I'd suggest you get yourself a bp device and experiment yourself.

Back
Top Bottom