Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High dosages test vs low dosages for better gains?

MONSTRO

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
I see alot of people using and abusing testosterone dosages and also abusing AI´s to combate sides , high estrogen and water retention. But you know AI kill gains of cycles because you need estrogen to grow muscle . This looks like the person that uses high dosages trenbolone and need cabergoline , tamox, AI , gaba, melatonin, xanax to sleep to combate or reduce the sides of the trenbolone . Why not reduce dosage for the sweat spot you can handle ? Of course . I always prefer more drugs using less dosages than using higher dosages of one drug only.
And testosterone is the same , try to find your sweat spot on test dosage that you dont aromatize to much and run it without any AI ( less drugs , less stress on liver, less money expend , more health ).

What do you think give better gains ?

500mg test without AI

or

1500mg test week with 1 adex ED

Monstro

define what gains are. most of our muscles are made up of water. if you are talking water weight then you would want to run tons of test/dbol etc with no AI. who cares about the consequences right? after all those are 'gains'

to me gains are muscle tissue. and none of the above grow muscle tissue in the short term. over time you grow muscle tissue by weight and resistance training. steroids help with protein synthesis and make it easier to gain that muscle tissue over the long term.

a bit of a complicated answer and probably not what most want to hear in this thread but had to throw in my two sense

define what gains are. most of our muscles are made up of water. if you are talking water weight then you would want to run tons of test/dbol etc with no AI. who cares about the consequences right? after all those are 'gains'

to me gains are muscle tissue. and none of the above grow muscle tissue in the short term. over time you grow muscle tissue by weight and resistance training. steroids help with protein synthesis and make it easier to gain that muscle tissue over the long term.

a bit of a complicated answer and probably not what most want to hear in this thread but had to throw in my two sense

The real truth is always hard to ear . Yes when you gain 10 pounds on 4 weeks steroid cycle mostly is water and nitrogen retention not real muscle . To get real mucle you need to stay doing that and solidify all that gains . That´s why many people go from offseason to contest prep without solidify gains and they lose 15 pounds in 2 weeks of diet . Consistency is the way to get real muscle .

I see alot of people using and abusing testosterone dosages and also abusing AI´s to combate sides , high estrogen and water retention. But you know AI kill gains of cycles because you need estrogen to grow muscle . This looks like the person that uses high dosages trenbolone and need cabergoline , tamox, AI , gaba, melatonin, xanax to sleep to combate or reduce the sides of the trenbolone . Why not reduce dosage for the sweat spot you can handle ? Of course . I always prefer more drugs using less dosages than using higher dosages of one drug only.
And testosterone is the same , try to find your sweat spot on test dosage that you dont aromatize to much and run it without any AI ( less drugs , less stress on liver, less money expend , more health ).

500mg test without AI

or

Monstro

Ur thinking is all good in theory.
Buuut, that's not the game we're playing here using steroids.
Everyone is unique In what they want to achieve out of using steroids. But no question there are levels of how far you want to go. And that's up to the individual.

Do they want to smash test and use and Ai?
Use that dose of tren they need caber? Maybe anxiety, sleep meds?
Do they want to take blood pressure meds, cholesterol meds and who knows what else and compete or be my Olympia?
Mess with insulin

And also people can learn to take high doses of test with a correct dose of Ai.

Each to their own in the end.

I like higher testosterone doses, 500mgs +. I even support 1000mgs testosterone 1st cycles or 500mgs test+500mgs primobolan.

Not everyone has great genetics like Lee Haney or Ronnie Coleman or Jay Cutler, so their stacks which are "tiny" compared to what we talk about aren't applicable to most guys.

Some are more resistant to side than others….age, weight etc play a big part in results….anecdotally more Test the better results

500mg test without AI

or

Monstro

Wrong.

If you said 'too much AI can kill gains' that'd be kinda accurate. And then only in some individuals

You have the hard , dense striated muscle made by super intense workouts low carb diet and you have the swollen puffy muscle made by hgh + slin . Both are muscle but the only one that stays forever is the hard striated muscle , the one made by hgh and slin when you stop using them you lose all

More test is more gains, but I agree that AI dosages are abused way too much these days and thwt will kill gains. I like to run higher test and no ai and throw in either Mast or primo

I am not sure why some guys feel the need to abuse gear and run crazy high doses. I would rather gain less and at a slower rate but be able to do it long term with less sides and negative health consequences.

If i decrease my test dosage i always lose alot of weight and fullness even taking anadrol and hgh . You should use the test for you size , a 212 guy lets see use 1gr of course open pro 250 pounds will use 1,5gr to keep size

Back
Top Bottom