Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High doses... hot damn they were high

Mobster

Staff
VIP
EVO V.I.P.
EVO Logger
So I learned something this week. I mean I've been doing this shit a LONG ass time. Like 40 years lifting stuff come August. And I've got letters, books and magazines older than I am with some of the rumors of what people did or others thought they did. I've watched some of the videos we all have. So when I saw the so-called 'death cycle', heard what killed Dallas McCarver, watched Bostin Loyd and Rich Piana I though I knew what crazy cycles were.

I know nothing. And, if you've not seen the article (complete with references to the quotes it used) I read this week, nor do you.

Some of you might remember the old photos of the gang standing outside Gold's Gym from around 1980-1990. One of the owners was a dude called Pete Grymkowski. Broad shouldered, thick looking with a proper set of dude sunglasses and a big ass eating grin on his face. His story, outside of AAS was hardcore. Guns, crack dens and the MILLIONS he made selling (which he regrets) the Gold Gym chain. That alone is worth a read.

But his use (or abuse) was OFF THE PEG. I'll quote a couple of bits which you can search for to read the rest... hold on tight.

He decides he wants to go on and his uncle sent him 'Here is what he sent me: 12 big boxes, each filled with 120 bottles of Anavar tablets, 100 pills per bottle. So we are talking about 1,500 bottles of Anavar courtesy of the United States Postal Service. I’d simply take a handful of tablets before each meal, and it was go time” (Dusa).

Another quote: 'he fessed up to using two grams of orals and injectables daily'. Yes you read that right - every fkin day! He even got tested by a study on the mega dosing.

One more... holy cow... 'I decided to start taking nine shots per day along with five bottles of orals per day. This was a total of 10,000 miligrams per day'

Search for the quotes and you'll find the article. Blew my mind. This was 1980 remember.

it is like chemical warfare out there but the reality is if you don't have the genetics to go with it you will just get a whole lot of sides and you would become so inflamed that your organs will grow in size for nothing

i would be curious to see what his heart values and liver/kidney's looked like. bostin loyd admitted when i interviewed him on my podcast he refused to get bloods when he ran his death cycles because he didn't want to know lol! as a blood work 'expert' on here I would love to see a full panel from someone on one of these death cycles just out of curiousity

it is like chemical warfare out there but the reality is if you don't have the genetics to go with it you will just get a whole lot of sides and you would become so inflamed that your organs will grow in size for nothing

i would be curious to see what his heart values and liver/kidney's looked like. bostin loyd admitted when i interviewed him on my podcast he refused to get bloods when he ran his death cycles because he didn't want to know lol! as a blood work 'expert' on here I would love to see a full panel from someone on one of these death cycles just out of curiousity

As would I. I don't know if he's still alive but he was in 2015

I feel as though the gear isn't dosed very well and/or they are over inflating their actual dosages. we see this a lot out there cause it draws in a lot of clicks in the 2nd scenario and we see the first scenario a lot because of home brewing gear from shit raws from China that are fake or super low dosed

i feel this way because if you took 10g of steroids within a week (or any super crazy amount of any steroid) you would feel so awful that you would never keep things going. you wouldn't even be able to sleep at night and you would be super fatigued and tired where you wouldn't even want to go workout.. super dehydrated, sick to your stomach and feel like you had a 105 degree fever. so any halfway sensible person would not keep it going. it would be like drinking a gallon of clorox, you will get so sick that you would have to stop

Last edited:
it is like chemical warfare out there but the reality is if you don't have the genetics to go with it you will just get a whole lot of sides and you would become so inflamed that your organs will grow in size for nothing ...

How much your body can handle the drug load is one the main characteristics that makes a good pro.

The higher up you want to go in this game the more tablets and balancing you have to do.
The way I see it is,

At the start some draw the line at oral only

Then some do injectable and oral only but too scared to run an ai or caber.

Then after you've run all that, to boost doses you might then need to add a blood pressure med. Then you might need daily xanax meds, for sleep and to deal with the irratability and sides. Then cholesterol lowering meds, ect ect.

So it's where do you want to draw the line.

My line is drawn at ai and caber. I like being aesthetic, I like good sex, but I like my life and my health.
I won't take blood pressure meds ect just to take more gear.

I will take low doses of xanax or valium at night to help sleep so I can run that slightly higher dose of tren those extra few weeks. Some people won't.
Also I chose to blast/cruise for life. That's another line to cross.

I saw a video about that guy a while ago. It was actually just more of a blurb in the video...I don't remember which video it was, but it did mention the 10000 mg per day deal he was on. The thing is, he took all that shit, and he was still the same size as the other pro bodybuilders of that time, so where did that get him?

I saw a video about that guy a while ago. It was actually just more of a blurb in the video...I don't remember which video it was, but it did mention the 10000 mg per day deal he was on. The thing is, he took all that shit, and he was still the same size as the other pro bodybuilders of that time, so where did that get him?

This much is true. As good as his physique became he was no Mr O on 10g a week. Heck of a business man by comparison.

- - - Updated - - -

The higher up you want to go in this game the more tablets and balancing you have to do.
The way I see it is,

At the start some draw the line at oral only

Then some do injectable and oral only but too scared to run an ai or caber.

Then after you've run all that, to boost doses you might then need to add a blood pressure med. Then you might need daily xanax meds, for sleep and to deal with the irratability and sides. Then cholesterol lowering meds, ect ect.

So it's where do you want to draw the line.

My line is drawn at ai and caber. I like being aesthetic, I like good sex, but I like my life and my health.
I won't take blood pressure meds ect just to take more gear.

I will take low doses of xanax or valium at night to help sleep so I can run that slightly higher dose of tren those extra few weeks. Some people won't.
Also I chose to blast/cruise for life. That's another line to cross.

Interesting. There are lines you have crossed and others you wont. I'm more likely to (cos I have) cross the AI and Caber line vs the others that you've crossed.

How was his estrogen sides lol...did guys even have AIs back in 82?

good point

they had to rely on proviron and luck to avoid major problems. back then there wasn't an understanding on things the way we have today, they just knew to avoid aromatizing compounds as much as possible especially going into shows.. they rarely used testosterone.. this is coming right from the horses mouth from guys that came on my podcast from that era who were in the BB scene.. they would laugh at guys with bitch tits who were dumb enough to use test or moderate amounts of dbol.. the smart guys ran deca, primo, and proviron

This much is true. As good as his physique became he was no Mr O on 10g a week. Heck of a business man by comparison.

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting. There are lines you have crossed and others you wont. I'm more likely to (cos I have) cross the AI and Caber line vs the others that you've crossed.

Yeh it's interesting when you think of it like that.

- - - Updated - - -

good point

they had to rely on proviron and luck to avoid major problems. back then there wasn't an understanding on things the way we have today, they just knew to avoid aromatizing compounds as much as possible especially going into shows.. they rarely used testosterone.. this is coming right from the horses mouth from guys that came on my podcast from that era who were in the BB scene.. they would laugh at guys with bitch tits who were dumb enough to use test or moderate amounts of dbol.. the smart guys ran deca, primo, and proviron

I'm not too well versed on what they ran back those days. But obviously Arnold loved his pyramid dosing of dbol. I heard they'd use mote drugs to combat sides. So masteron is a great anti e, proviron.
If I use masteron I can run 750 test with 60 dbol and need no ai whilst being lean as and no bloat.

I don't doubt that they ran crazy amounts of gear, but honestly I think they exaggerated some of it just to make a better story. I can't imagine jamming 10,000mg of gear in your body and not feeling like hell.

I don't doubt that they ran crazy amounts of gear, but honestly I think they exaggerated some of it just to make a better story. I can't imagine jamming 10,000mg of gear in your body and not feeling like hell.

Some parts I do think that's the case. Viz: his claim of 'into my veins'. Pfft.

So I learned something this week. I mean I've been doing this shit a LONG ass time. Like 40 years lifting stuff come August. And I've got letters, books and magazines older than I am with some of the rumors of what people did or others thought they did. I've watched some of the videos we all have. So when I saw the so-called 'death cycle', heard what killed Dallas McCarver, watched Bostin Loyd and Rich Piana I though I knew what crazy cycles were.

I know nothing. And, if you've not seen the article (complete with references to the quotes it used) I read this week, nor do you.

Some of you might remember the old photos of the gang standing outside Gold's Gym from around 1980-1990. One of the owners was a dude called Pete Grymkowski. Broad shouldered, thick looking with a proper set of dude sunglasses and a big ass eating grin on his face. His story, outside of AAS was hardcore. Guns, crack dens and the MILLIONS he made selling (which he regrets) the Gold Gym chain. That alone is worth a read.

But his use (or abuse) was OFF THE PEG. I'll quote a couple of bits which you can search for to read the rest... hold on tight.

He decides he wants to go on and his uncle sent him 'Here is what he sent me: 12 big boxes, each filled with 120 bottles of Anavar tablets, 100 pills per bottle. So we are talking about 1,500 bottles of Anavar courtesy of the United States Postal Service. I’d simply take a handful of tablets before each meal, and it was go time” (Dusa).

Another quote: 'he fessed up to using two grams of orals and injectables daily'. Yes you read that right - every fkin day! He even got tested by a study on the mega dosing.

One more... holy cow... 'I decided to start taking nine shots per day along with five bottles of orals per day. This was a total of 10,000 miligrams per day'

Search for the quotes and you'll find the article. Blew my mind. This was 1980 remember.

bro didn't dallas mccarver take like 5grams/week just of test?

bro didn't dallas mccarver take like 5grams/week just of test?

I've seen the same crazy articles you have. It was his cycle that became the infamous base of the so-called death cycle.

Back
Top Bottom