Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

high estrogen even after cycle

mayern

Registered
I've been experiencing a lot of fatigue and energy problems even weeks after cycle. I ran test at 1000mg a week and EQ. on cycle i felt great, crazy good libido and strength. then my pct i came off and things have been getting worse. my estrogen levels are still high close to 80, i do smoke hookah which i am not sure is causing the issue. do i need to run an AI?

I've been experiencing a lot of fatigue and energy problems even weeks after cycle. I ran test at 1000mg a week and EQ. on cycle i felt great, crazy good libido and strength. then my pct i came off and things have been getting worse. my estrogen levels are still high close to 80, i do smoke hookah which i am not sure is causing the issue. do i need to run an AI?

you need to get blood work again before you start diagnosing yourself and before you start taking compounds and drugs to treat symptoms. there could be a whole slew of things going on, it could be your cortisol, you could be experiencing adrenal fatigue. the list goes on with the speculations.
people throw around the word blood work a little too frivolously, but this is an instance where it's necessary.

You need to add 25mgs aromasin ED and nolvadex with this kind of estrogen.

Back
Top Bottom