Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High Estrogen sides

Waiting on medicheck nurse, what she going to Do?
Go get bloods!
Where r U?
U have been a member here since May 2015 how could u not know better?
I am not really trying to b a dick but I just don't understand how u didnt have supps & why u posted this thread when u should have been getting blood drawn.
Language barrier?

Waiting on medicheck nurse, what she going to Do?
Go get bloods!
Where r U?
U have been a member here since May 2015 how could u not know better?
I am not really trying to b a dick but I just don't understand how u didnt have supps & why u posted this thread when u should have been getting blood drawn.
Language barrier?

Hey I'm from the UK and yes a member since 2015 but I didn't always login.
With regards to bloods when you pay for nurse you get venous bloods drawn instead of finger prick posted the thread to get advice

Blood results

GP REPORT Monday 22 July

ANDROGENS
DHEAS level = 6.65 nmol/l
Serum Androstenedione 2.07 nmol/L
Se 17a-hydroxyprogresterone lev <0.5 nmol/L

TESTOSTERONE 28.3 nmol/l
OESTRADIOL 242 pmol/l
CORTISOL 365 nmol/l

Medicheck Tuesday 23rd July
Estradiol dropped because of Aromasin 10mg eod since Monday

FSH <0.3 IU/L
LH <0.3 IU/L
OESTRADIOL 194 pmol/L
TESTOSTERONE 25.2 nmol/L
FREE TESTOSTERONE calc 0.628 nmol/L
FREE ANDROGEN INDEX 96.18 ratio
PROLACTIN 180 mU/L
DHEA SULPHATE 7.160 umol/L

Thinking to get an oestradiol test done again to see where my levels are at now after a week of aromasin

Says 40.00 -161.00pmol/l @ range for estradiol

Cool I think you could increase to 12.5mg EOD and probably would get you smack in the middle of the range (or close to it) but if you want to run bloods again at the current dose and can do so then do that too and can see then if you need to dial up the dose.

The tablets come in at 20mg trying to get 12.5 out of them going to be difficult with my pill cutter lol

- - - Updated - - -

I have been on them Eod since the 18th of July and starting to feel normal again. i wonder if i should stop and get levels checked. I don't want to crash them

The tablets come in at 20mg trying to get 12.5 out of them going to be difficult with my pill cutter lol

Yea I hear you I usually do half, then half, then half. Its tendious and doesnt have to be perfect but thats what I do. I have seen others do 15mg one day then 10mg the next dosing day too.

- - - Updated - - -

I have been on them Eod since the 18th of July and starting to feel normal again. i wonder if i should stop and get levels checked. I don't want to crash them

Make sure not to get estro to low. Try to keep it at high normal or just above normal range if u r try to gain muscle mass.
Every1 is different but I personally keep my e2 level where I mentioned with 5mg's of aromasin EOD.
It's a learning process.

Make sure not to get estro to low. Try to keep it at high normal or just above normal range if u r try to gain muscle mass.
Every1 is different but I personally keep my e2 level where I mentioned with 5mg's of aromasin EOD.
It's a learning process.

I just want them back into normal levels which they must be approaching now so I booked another Estradiol test

I just want them back into normal levels which they must be approaching now so I booked another Estradiol test

Absolutely brother that's why I said it's a process, U have to make subtle changes.
To Me low & high e2 feel the same so small dose changes & BW r the only answer.

- - - Updated - - -

And always have all of your supps & support on hand b4 starting cycle.
Good Luck Bro!

Blood results

GP REPORT Monday 22 July

ANDROGENS
DHEAS level = 6.65 nmol/l (range 2.41-11.60 umol/l)
Serum Androstenedione 2.07 nmol/L (range Adult males 1.2-5.0 nmol/L)

Se 17a-hydroxyprogresterone lev <0.5 nmol/L
RANGE Adult Males 1.2 - 5.0nmol/L -
Tanner Stage 1 Males <0.5nmol/L
In premature, sick or stressed neonates serum 17-OHP may be inappropriately raised

TESTOSTERONE 28.3 nmol/l (range 8.30-30.20nmol/L)
OESTRADIOL 242 pmol/l (range 40.00-161.00pmol/l)

CORTISOL 365 nmol/l
9am 102 - 535nmol/L

Medicheck Tuesday 23rd July
Estradiol dropped because of Aromasin 10mg eod since Monday

SHBG 26.2 nmol/L (Range: 18.3 - 54.1)
Albumin 44.5 g/L (Range: 35 - 50)

FSH <0.3 IU/L (Range: 1.5 - 12.4)
LH <0.3 IU/L (Range: 1.7 - 8.6)
OESTRADIOL 194 pmol/L (Range: 41 - 159)
TESTOSTERONE 25.2 nmol/L (Range: 8.64 - 29)
FREE TESTOSTERONE 0.628 nmol/L (Range: 0.2 - 0.62)
FREE ANDROGEN INDEX 96.18 Ratio (Range: 24 - 104)
PROLACTIN 180 mU/L (Range: 86 - 324)

DHEA SULPHATE 7.160 umol/L (Range: 2.41 - 11.6)

Updated the results to include the ranges which I didn't the last time due to typing them up on my phone but I thought it was important to post the figures up at the time

It's a learning process.

I feel like my levels are coming back to normal so I will drop dose to 5mg too, chop the tablet to 4 quarters until I get Blood work for Estrogen levels done next week

Back
Top Bottom