Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High Estrogen sides

Ok so Estadiol results have come back they are within normal range after taking Aromasin at 10mg eod for 2 weeks but still on the high end

Oestradiol 143 pmol/L (Range: 41 - 159)

I think maybe get it down to 100 to feel normal a couple more 10mg doses of Aromasin?

Ok so Estadiol results have come back they are within normal range after taking Aromasin at 10mg eod for 2 weeks but still on the high end

Oestradiol 143 pmol/L (Range: 41 - 159)

I think maybe get it down to 100 to feel normal a couple more 10mg doses of Aromasin?

You are in the healthy range so id stick with that dose but you ened to continue with it through the rest of your cycle.

You are in the healthy range so id stick with that dose but you ened to continue with it through the rest of your cycle.

Cycle is finished onto PCT so needed to bring levels to normal range but still feeling a little emotional
Also here's a convertor for pmol to pg

As I am guessing people would be more familiar with those values

http://unitslab.com/node/113

- - - Updated - - -

Ps what would be the ideal amount of Estradiol?

Cycle is finished onto PCT so needed to bring levels to normal range but still feeling a little emotional
Also here's a convertor for pmol to pg

As I am guessing people would be more familiar with those values

http://unitslab.com/node/113

- - - Updated - - -

Ps what would be the ideal amount of Estradiol?

Gotcha I forgot you are in PCT I would say your pct should be 6 weeks so where are you PCT wise?

You taper off the aromasin as you get near the end of the cycle so if you are doing 10mg/EOD and you are in say week 4 you can drop it to 7.5mg/EOD or 5mg/EOD for the last 2 weeks.

No ideal value. You need estrogen so anywhere in the healthy range is fine.

Yeah 9 days so far into PCT but feels longer because been trying to get away from the High Estrogen sides for the whole of last month

Back
Top Bottom