Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: High Estrogen sides

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

High Estrogen sides

I feel like I'm having symptoms of high estrogen as I didn't have any anti aromatase during cycle. I tried to use masteron to keepn it under control which was fine for testosterone cypionate at 200mg / 400mg per week but I feel they are out of control right now @ Estrogen side effects.

I doubt it would be low estrogen buty question is how much Exemestane before I tank my e2 levels?
    The estrogen sides are driving me mad and the last injection 200mg cypionate was on Monday the 8th of July

The tabs come in at 25mg.

I'm waiting for the nurse from medicheck to come on Tuesday 23rd of June.

But wondering if its safe to take a tab of exemestane while I wait as the sides are driving mad?

The anxiety mostly

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Correction 23rd July @ medicheck

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You can take it now, and it is really the only AI to take on PCT as it controls estrogen rebound. Try 12.5mg eod, and get bloodwork.

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by P0N View Post
    You can take it now, and it is really the only AI to take on PCT as it controls estrogen rebound. Try 12.5mg eod, and get bloodwork.
    +1 this is why you take your AI from day 1 you dont wait for estrogen side effects as once you feel them its too late and you could end up with gyno which sucks....

10mg-12.5mg EOD is a good dose but as P0N said get bloods done asap as you need to see whats going on. Also if you start taking your dose prior to bloodwork not sure how quickly it will lower your estogen but you should be able to see if you are in the normal range if its in your system for a week.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    +1 this is why you take your AI from day 1 you dont wait for estrogen side effects as once you feel them its too late and you could end up with gyno which sucks....

10mg-12.5mg EOD is a good dose but as P0N said get bloods done asap as you need to see whats going on. Also if you start taking your dose prior to bloodwork not sure how quickly it will lower your estogen but you should be able to see if you are in the normal range if its in your system for a week.
    Also are you done your cycle? Whats your PCT look like? If your PCT isnt adequate you could have high estrogen and obviously test is going to have dipped due to the fact that you havent dosed in about 10 days so you could also be feeling that as well which will make you feel like shit.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The Tabs I have come in 20mg should I chop into half?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by msimplay View Post
    The Tabs I have come in 20mg should I chop into half?
    Yes, and then take 10mg eod.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Also are you done your cycle? Whats your PCT look like? If your PCT isnt adequate you could have high estrogen and obviously test is going to have dipped due to the fact that you havent dosed in about 10 days so you could also be feeling that as well which will make you feel like shit.
    Yes finished cycle completely long story I feel better finishing off as I was starting to have high amount of sides my guess in hindsite was high estrogen conversion but here's the thread detailing what happened to me

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...rly-68674.html

After half life of steroids = 2 - 3 weeks
    HCG 18 days after 1000iu hcg per week 500iu twice a week Sunday and Wednesday
    Clomid 50mg + 20mg Nolvodex everyday 1st 15 days then 50mg clomid finish off next 15 days

Check where blood work is after this

With this

https://www.medichecks.com/tests/male-hormone-check

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would very strongly recommend you do NOT run HCG during PCT. It will make you feel good, but it will in fact delay your recovery. If HCG is something you want in your arsenal, use it in the last weeks of your cycle itself. Also, a 6 week PCT will serve you far better, as it gets you closer to being recovered before jumping off. Check out the PCT sticky.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    masteron is NOT a substitute for an AI in any way, shape or form... it MAY allow you to lower your ai dose but that does not always hold true either...

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Changes In Estrogen Levels

With the introduction of exogenous testosterone and other AAS, estrogen levels become elevated. Occasionally, with the use of AI, estrogen levels can crash as well. Here are the sides effects that result from both high and low levels of estrogen.

High estrogen sides ones I have experienced i have highlighted

Acne
    Loss of libido
    Water retention (Bloat)
    Moon face
    Small testicles
    Scrotum hanging too high
    Soft testicles
    Extreme oiliness all over wouldn't call it extreme but oilier than before
    Moodiness (Aggression, depression, increased irritability) << Anxiety is the big one, Depression can follow
    Lethargy
    Insomnia
    Soft erections
    Extreme cravings for sugar/chocolate
    High BP
    BP spikes
    Enlarged prostate
    Pressure in lower abdomen when urinating
    Thin stream when urinating
    Constipation (from water retention)
    Itchy nipples
    Gynecomastia

Low estrogen sides << Will rule out this because i didn't take an AI I tried to make do with his masteron sometimes but this didn't work so much I was on 200mg Cyp Monday and 300mg Enanthate Thursday

Dry skin/lips
    Feeling of dehydration
    Loss of libido
    Erectile Dysfunction
    Loss of sensitivity
    Dry glans (penis)
    White glans
    Loss of girth
    Irritability/Mood swings
    Crying for no reason
    DHT rage (aggression you take out on others)
    Dull orgasm
    Hesitation just before urinating
    Night sweats
    Loss of appetite
    Constant fatigue
    Lethargy
    Constipation (due to dehydration)
    Diuretic effect (pissing more water than you are consuming)
    Itchy scalp
    Obsessive thoughts

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast