Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

high sarms dosages

datesar

Registered
I was listening to Dr. Tony Huge and he said that sarms should be ran at a far higher dosage than what 'idiots on forums' say. he is a doctor and seems to be super honest and speaks the truth, so i trust him. he said for example that you should run LGD at 75mgs a day and not only 10 or 20mgs. he said that GW should be ran at closer to 100mg a day instead of 20mg, etc. have you tried using sarms at those dosages?

I was listening to Dr. Tony Huge and he said that sarms should be ran at a far higher dosage than what 'idiots on forums' say. he is a doctor and seems to be super honest and speaks the truth, so i trust him. he said for example that you should run LGD at 75mgs a day and not only 10 or 20mgs. he said that GW should be ran at closer to 100mg a day instead of 20mg, etc. have you tried using sarms at those dosages?

Ok I stopped at Tony huge, by the way he isnt a doctor and for fuck sakes dont ever take any advice he gives you, dont inject sarms dont run them any higher than the typical dose we already do, as we already run them much higher than they did in clinical trials, take the advice from guys on here who know what they are talking about, I see no damn reason to ever run sarms or take any advice that fool gives out.

Lmfao 100mg a day of GW get fucked that is the stupidest shit I've ever heard

75mg of Lgd not for one second is that even remotely safe or sound logical advice. ( I never go over 10mg a day period for me )

You take any advice he gives and you are going to mess the only body you have all the way up, that guy is a clown.

Whatever you do dont get sarms from any place he suggests or some black market bs use a trusted source

Sarms are already suppressive about 20- 30% you run the doses you speak about you might as well run AAS

Last edited:

Of LAW. Not a medical doc

okay im sorry but when you posted that he is a doctor i had to just stop... hes got a degree in law, which qualifies you as a "doctor" but please, for fucks sake, dont indicate hes a real doctor... lmfao... i cant even respond to this...

I wouldn't recommend taking any advice from him. Some of the shit he had on his channel before it got removed was just ridiculous, unsafe and abusive for ped use.

Back
Top Bottom