bannednutrition.com

Thread: high sarms dosages

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

high sarms dosages

I was listening to Dr. Tony Huge and he said that sarms should be ran at a far higher dosage than what 'idiots on forums' say. he is a doctor and seems to be super honest and speaks the truth, so i trust him. he said for example that you should run LGD at 75mgs a day and not only 10 or 20mgs. he said that GW should be ran at closer to 100mg a day instead of 20mg, etc. have you tried using sarms at those dosages?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by datesar View Post
    I was listening to Dr. Tony Huge and he said that sarms should be ran at a far higher dosage than what 'idiots on forums' say. he is a doctor and seems to be super honest and speaks the truth, so i trust him. he said for example that you should run LGD at 75mgs a day and not only 10 or 20mgs. he said that GW should be ran at closer to 100mg a day instead of 20mg, etc. have you tried using sarms at those dosages?
    Ok I stopped at Tony huge, by the way he isnt a doctor and for fuck sakes dont ever take any advice he gives you, dont inject sarms dont run them any higher than the typical dose we already do, as we already run them much higher than they did in clinical trials, take the advice from guys on here who know what they are talking about, I see no damn reason to ever run sarms or take any advice that fool gives out.

Lmfao 100mg a day of GW get fucked that is the stupidest shit I've ever heard

75mg of Lgd not for one second is that even remotely safe or sound logical advice. ( I never go over 10mg a day period for me )

You take any advice he gives and you are going to mess the only body you have all the way up, that guy is a clown.

Whatever you do dont get sarms from any place he suggests or some black market bs use a trusted source

Sarms are already suppressive about 20- 30% you run the doses you speak about you might as well run AAS
    Last edited by Topps_Baseball88; 08-04-2020 at 01:35 AM.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    he is trying to sell you more product to line his pockets.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Of LAW. Not a medical doc

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Don't ever listen to that guy.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    okay im sorry but when you posted that he is a doctor i had to just stop... hes got a degree in law, which qualifies you as a "doctor" but please, for fucks sake, dont indicate hes a real doctor... lmfao... i cant even respond to this...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    have you tried using sarms at those dosages?
    no i havent
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I wouldn't recommend taking any advice from him. Some of the shit he had on his channel before it got removed was just ridiculous, unsafe and abusive for ped use.