Join Evolutionary Forums

needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: High test low tren vs High tren vs low test?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

High test low tren vs High tren vs low test?

Is testosterone a poor steroid , that is used only to keep you healthy sex drive , mood and energy? or is the most important on cycle ? What is the best way to improve, low test with high anabolics ? or high test with low anabolics ?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    Is testosterone a poor steroid , that is used only to keep you healthy sex drive , mood and energy? or is the most important on cycle ? What is the best way to improve, low test with high anabolics ? or high test with low anabolics ?
    I think all cycles need a testosterone base but not all users should use test. I had a training partner that didnt respond well to testosterone at all, no matter what ester, it made him fat. But primobolan masteron anavar winstrol was like candy for him, ripped and muscular.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    there is little to no advantage to running test with tren in the first place unless you run test very low

tren should be ran with a mild steroid, never with something that aromatizes heavily or is androgenic
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If I had zero choice it'd be low tren high test

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro i like to run steroids high period. you blast them hard, and you come off completely. that is the way you supposed to do it.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    there is little to no advantage to running test with tren in the first place unless you run test very low

tren should be ran with a mild steroid, never with something that aromatizes heavily or is androgenic
    Make all sense , that way trenbolone will be the darkhorse and do all the work .

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone believe the look od middle east athletes is because they dont use testosterone and use alot trenbolone , masteron and boldenone ? that grainy look is sign of very low estrogen . testosterone is know to be the poor drug for the people that cant buy the best thinks . What makes you huge is not high testosterone but hgh + slin for sure

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I prefer to run them at equal and moderate doses. One of my favourite cycles ever is 300mg of each for 12 weeks. Keeps the side effects down but results are still great. And I feel amazing at those doses.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I prefer my testosterone at twice the dosage of tren, but I also believe in running tren at lower dosages than most. 200mg is plenty

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I think the biggest problem is when you push both on high dosages . High test will make you puffy , high tren you look more granite like middle east athletes

Advanced Cyborg Brother 25homes's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    This is kind of a loaded question.. Really depends what you call high and low. I would never Run tren without Test personally. I can see running high test 1000mg with Tren ace at 75mg eod that be high test low tren to me.. Really like that cycle but think test too high at that point Id drop to 750mg. Then I could also see myself running 350-500mg test a week with 600mg Tren E. I love that cylce as well. but dont know if you consider either of the doses as high either. My favorite Cycle would be 500mg Test weekly.( usually prop/test e or c blend) with 150mg tren ace eod with masteron or winstrol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast