bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: High test and oestradiol

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Man I'm sure your friend has big enough balls to stand up for himself, like you said mommy is there for holding hands. Was it not obvious I made a fuck up? No shit, that's why I'm here asking questions. It was a rookie error and obviously I'll be learning from this and as Steve said earlier I hope others newbies can learn from my mistake too! And like I said earlier, thanks for your help I do appreciate it! (Y) Steve, Dylan & Mobster

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by T-1000 View Post
    Man I'm sure your friend has big enough balls to stand up for himself, like you said mommy is there for holding hands. Was it not obvious I made a fuck up? No shit, that's why I'm here asking questions. It was a rookie error and obviously I'll be learning from this and as Steve said earlier I hope others newbies can learn from my mistake too! And like I said earlier, thanks for your help I do appreciate it! (Y) Steve, Dylan & Mobster
    your welcome, all we care about is keeping everyone safe... NOONE is perfect dude, a lot of use our teaching from our own mistakes or the fact we see the same thing over and over again... however he was just making sure, not just for you, but others reading that they see the problems you made... he wasn't bashing you etc... but friends stick up for friends and steve and i have worked along side each for a very very long time... so yes, i have his back man like i would hope you do for any of your friends... thats an entirely different concept and no, he doesnt need me to take his back but thats what friends do... regardless, i just want you to learn from this but also everyone else reading...

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah ofcourse and it's great to have a bunch of experienced guys like you and Steve here to help everyone especially the rookies like myself. I understand what you're saying and fair enough, my apologies for taking it personally. For anyone reading out there, take a fucking AI (Aromatise Inhibitor) from day 1 of your cycle!!
    Thanks again fellas keep up the good work

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah ofcourse and it's great to have a bunch of experienced guys like you and Steve here to help everyone especially the rookies like myself. I understand what you're saying and fair enough, my apologies for taking it personally. For anyone reading out there, take a fucking AI (Aromatise Inhibitor) from day 1 of your cycle!!
    anytime bro, just let me know when you have any questions...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I say this two or more times a week

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Check out this video I made on estrogen, AIs and gyno -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMOXPInOwZ8

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Be careful with the arimidex too as you come off. You don't want to deal with estrogen rebound. I would probably taper off it slowly as you transition from cycle to PCT. Next time, I recommend using aromasin instead of arimidex.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12