Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High test and oestradiol

T-1000

Registered
Hey guys newbie here. I've been running my first cycle of sustanon 250 @500mg a week. I've went for bloods a few weeks back which was a pain in the ass as doctors called me and said my test was in normal range (leading me into thinking the gear was fake) during that time I had already changed labs so obviously I had no idea if that was bunk or not either. I went to docs today to have a look at my blood results and it turns out my test is actually through the roof but so is my oestradiol. My mate is getting me tamoxifen tonight, is this the correct substance to take to combat high levels of e and if so what should the dosage be?

okay this is a disaster

you were supposed to use an AI from day 1. not wait until your estrogen was sky high to decide to do something. research brother, very important. you aren't playing with flintstone vitamins here, this is real shit and if you do not get your shit in order ASAP you will end up with a lot of problems

Thanks mr obvious, great advice.

well i was about to help you but being a fucking dick to a respected mod with a comment like that is not going to get you much for favors or help... good luck using nolva which is NOT an ai and if it was fucking obvious on what to do , why are you even asking? if it was THAT OBVIOUS you would KNOW that nolva is not an ai, its an estrogen blocker and it might curb shit for a bit but then what when you stop taking it? oh yeah, it comes right back... so good luck smart ass

The way I see it is the respected mod was not very helpful to my question but instead made me more anxious than I already am. Aren't moderators supposed to help those in need? Looks like you're a mod too, having a little power trip?

Anyways I've got it sorted out with my AI (armidex) thanks for your help

The way I see it the respected mod was not being helpful with question but instead made me more anxious than I already am. Aren't mods supposed help those in need, those with questions? I see you're a mod too, seems you're having a little power trip man.

Anyway I have my AI now (arimadex)
I appreciate your help

Hey guys newbie here. I've been running my first cycle of sustanon 250 @500mg a week. I've went for bloods a few weeks back which was a pain in the ass as doctors called me and said my test was in normal range (leading me into thinking the gear was fake) during that time I had already changed labs so obviously I had no idea if that was bunk or not either. I went to docs today to have a look at my blood results and it turns out my test is actually through the roof but so is my oestradiol. My mate is getting me tamoxifen tonight, is this the correct substance to take to combat high levels of e and if so what should the dosage be?

Which is it. How long have you been on cycle? And, like Steve says, why the fuck didn't you do an AI from day one?

I'm 9 weeks in. I am running arimadex now started yesterday at .5 and will continue at .25 eod and adjust accordingly.
I didn't run an ai because I was too eager to start my first cycle and I had little knowledge on the subject ofcourse. Fortunately I have no sides except for a drop in libido.

The way I see it is the respected mod was not very helpful to my question but instead made me more anxious than I already am. Aren't moderators supposed to help those in need? Looks like you're a mod too, having a little power trip?

I spend many hours on here helping people lol.

my advice was don't run steroids unless you have everything on hand from day 1. in your situation it might be too late or you might be lucky. we don't know yet. however the next person who reads this thread needs to learn from your mistake.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't run an ai because I was too eager to start my first cycle and I had little knowledge on the subject ofcourse. Fortunately I have no sides except for a drop in libido.

exactly. which is why i am being hard on you. always have your stuff on hand FIRST, like i said this isn't a joke here.. these hormones can really fuck you up. and don't listen to buddies for advice because they have no clue what they are doing

also sides from high estrogen don't manifest themselves, it can be a silent problem. you could wake up tomorrow with swollen breasts or itchy nipples and not realize you are getting gyno problems.

So its called a power trip when you stick up for a friend? Or is it you trying to take the attention off the fact u fucked up and it was pointed out to you? If u want someone to hold your hand when u make a mistake then thats what mommy is for... instead , what a man does, is take responsibility for their errors and learn from their mistakes... if noone here cared about you and keeping u safe, noone would respond... u notice i still helped u even though u were a smart ass in your response? Thats a power trip? Strange...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Man I'm sure your friend has big enough balls to stand up for himself, like you said mommy is there for holding hands. Was it not obvious I made a fuck up? No shit, that's why I'm here asking questions. It was a rookie error and obviously I'll be learning from this and as Steve said earlier I hope others newbies can learn from my mistake too! And like I said earlier, thanks for your help I do appreciate it! (Y) Steve, Dylan & Mobster

Man I'm sure your friend has big enough balls to stand up for himself, like you said mommy is there for holding hands. Was it not obvious I made a fuck up? No shit, that's why I'm here asking questions. It was a rookie error and obviously I'll be learning from this and as Steve said earlier I hope others newbies can learn from my mistake too! And like I said earlier, thanks for your help I do appreciate it! (Y) Steve, Dylan & Mobster

your welcome, all we care about is keeping everyone safe... NOONE is perfect dude, a lot of use our teaching from our own mistakes or the fact we see the same thing over and over again... however he was just making sure, not just for you, but others reading that they see the problems you made... he wasn't bashing you etc... but friends stick up for friends and steve and i have worked along side each for a very very long time... so yes, i have his back man like i would hope you do for any of your friends... thats an entirely different concept and no, he doesnt need me to take his back but thats what friends do... regardless, i just want you to learn from this but also everyone else reading...

Yeah ofcourse and it's great to have a bunch of experienced guys like you and Steve here to help everyone especially the rookies like myself. I understand what you're saying and fair enough, my apologies for taking it personally. For anyone reading out there, take a fucking AI (Aromatise Inhibitor) from day 1 of your cycle!!
Thanks again fellas keep up the good work

Yeah ofcourse and it's great to have a bunch of experienced guys like you and Steve here to help everyone especially the rookies like myself. I understand what you're saying and fair enough, my apologies for taking it personally. For anyone reading out there, take a fucking AI (Aromatise Inhibitor) from day 1 of your cycle!!
anytime bro, just let me know when you have any questions...

I say this two or more times a week :D

Check out this video I made on estrogen, AIs and gyno -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMOXPInOwZ8

Be careful with the arimidex too as you come off. You don't want to deal with estrogen rebound. I would probably taper off it slowly as you transition from cycle to PCT. Next time, I recommend using aromasin instead of arimidex.

Back
Top Bottom