Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Highly Recommend Evolutionary E-Book

Old Pug

I just finished reading the Evolutionary E-Book. My knowledge on the topic of AAS is now 1000% better.

Newbies should read it!

- Right now (without further research into AAS use) as a newbie my first cycle would likely be:

-->start with Test E (along with aromatase inhibitor and HCG to prevent test shutdown) and an appropriate PCT

The guide is found right at the top of the forum pages - check it out! :D

Old Pug (OP)

That’s all a first cycle needs to be. :)

If your diet and training are on point and you have a good build then you’ll be impressed by what 500mg of test a week for 12 weeks can do!

That’s all a first cycle needs to be. :)

If your diet and training are on point and you have a good build then you’ll be impressed by what 500mg of test a week for 12 weeks can do!

Thanks bro- Not sure why people would want a complicated first cycle before determining how Simple Test E (or C) to reacts with their bodies.

As far as me, i'm not sure if I will go on Test E (I have never done steroids). But right now my Free T levels are low and I am trying to get that sorted out through my doctor (I just got referred to an endocrinologist today), whether that pans out, or not, then i will make some decisions.

My diet is bang on (1 gram of protein/pound of bodyweight; 25% Fats; rest in carbs). I am working with a whole bodysplit 3 times/week (trying to gain about 2 pounds/month of BODYWEIGHT). Of course if do an AAS cycle I will probably need to work out more (as steroids will allow me to recover much better as well as protein synthesis rates will increase).

The Evolutionary E-Book made everything i have ever read on these forums much easier to understand (i also like knowing the reasoning behind doing something)!

OP

Thanks bro- Not sure why people would want a complicated first cycle before determining how Simple Test E (or C) to reacts with their bodies.

As far as me, i'm not sure if I will go on Test E (I have never done steroids). But right now my Free T levels are low and I am trying to get that sorted out through my doctor (I just got referred to an endocrinologist today), whether that pans out, or not, then i will make some decisions.

My diet is bang on (1 gram of protein/pound of bodyweight; 25% Fats; rest in carbs). I am working with a whole bodysplit 3 times/week (trying to gain about 2 pounds/month of BODYWEIGHT). Of course if do an AAS cycle I will probably need to work out more (as steroids will allow me to recover much better as well as protein synthesis rates will increase).

The Evolutionary E-Book made everything i have ever read on these forums much easier to understand (i also like knowing the reasoning behind doing something)!

OP

By all means finish all your blood work with your endo before you take anything. If they put you on TRT then you’ll end up seeing huge changes there too, that also essentially means your cruising so no more PCT.

Sounds like you’re on the right path. Update us on what your doc says.

By all means finish all your blood work with your endo before you take anything. If they put you on TRT then you’ll end up seeing huge changes there too, that also essentially means your cruising so no more PCT.

Sounds like you’re on the right path. Update us on what your doc says.

Thanks- i appreciate that. I want to see how TRT reacts with my body (I am hoping that since i have Low Free T the changes may be substantial).

that is great you read the ebook. knowledge is power in life, i'm surprised so many guys hop on steroids without even reading anything, they just follow what their gym bro tells them

that is great you read the ebook. knowledge is power in life, i'm surprised so many guys hop on steroids without even reading anything, they just follow what their gym bro tells them

Sticking a needle into one's ass (or wherever they choose to inject) without having a clue about the possible effects seems stupid. After reading a lot, it seems to me that the post cycle (PCT) is as important as the cycle itself. Also seems many jump on steroids without knowledge of AI as well.

For me, I am training naturally (for now) and when, and if i decide to use, i will do it intelligently, with guidance and help from those who know their stuff.

Old Pug (OP)

Back
Top Bottom